Karan called Nikhil to click a group picture with his friends and she was watching everything with a smile.

Karan almost forgot that she accompanied him and was spending time with his friends to the maximum. Later sometime, a guy came near Teja stool and he was drooling over her. She was so fucking hot and no one can deny it. She looked up sensing someone gaze on her and was perplexed to see a guy closer to her seat. She didn't show her disgrace on face and sat with a neutral face.

Guy " tejasswi right? "

She looked up and nodded. He forward his hand for a shake and she held it lightly as a formality.

Guy " Rohan, Rohan Mehra, grooms brother "

Teja " Tejasswi Prakash "

Rohan " Come on tejasswi , who doesnt know you, the social sensation "

Teja " hmm "

Rohan " Why r u sitting alone here.. Is the party boring ? "

Teja " no no.. It's good, just that I m comfortable here "

Rohan " You r looking beautiful in person more than on screen "

Teja " haha is someone flirting with me"

Rohan " well I don't mind, but karan bhai will definitely do. I don't want to be bedridden on my brothers Marraige "

He said in a dramatic way and  Teja laughed at him. She was feeling light talking to him.

Rohan " So shud I call u bhabhi or Teja "

Teja " ur wish "

Rohan " okay Teja then. U r my bhabhi, but still u look young to call that. Let's be friends "

He again forwards his hands and this time Teja also did a well handshake. They started talking about their career and both had a good conversation until someone interrupted them.

They looked aside to see karan standing with a neutral face and Rohan hugged him passing on greetings. Someone called Rohan from back

Rohan " I will be back in sometime Teja and bhai "

She nodded with a smile which didn't go well with karan.

Karan stood closer to her and placed his hands on her waist.

Karan " what were u both talking "

Teja " nothing, just casual talks. "

Karan " He is a big flirt "

Teja " it doesn't seem to be.. He was sweet "

Karan " u just spoke with him 10 mins laddoo , I know him better "

Teja " may be Karan , btw y r u here now "

Karan was looking at her with keen eyes., something was not right, first that karan word and then her question. She doesn't even bother to be close to him like she always do, it's strange..

Karan " what do u mean by why I am here.. I wanted to be with you "

Teja chuckled " after seeing me talking with another men, u remembered u wanted to be with me , its okay, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. U have to be with ur friends "

Karan " What r u saying laddoo.. "

Teja " As if u don't know. You came here bcoz u saw me with Rohan "

Karan " yes I came here on seeing him bcoz I know how he is, I don't want him to trouble you "

Teja " he isn't troubling me, in fact he was giving me company. "

TejRan One Shots : Tussi Jaa Raheho Tussi Nah Jao जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें