ᴄʜ. 𝟽

Issac did so and continued to keep eye contact, no words passing through his lips, either. He was completely hypnotized.

The ravenette cupped his cheek with one hand and caressed his hair with the other. It felt rather soothing to Issac. Although it was embarrassing, he didn't mind the affectionate gesture.

She leaned in towards Issac.

Ba dump-Ba dump-Ba dump

His heart began to beat rapidly.

Ba dump-Ba dump-Ba dump

His breathing fastened.

Ba dump-Ba dump-Ba dump

Their lips were inches apart and with each passing second they grew closer and closer together.

. . .

"Kiyomi! What are you doing? Let Issac in!" Issac heard from inside the house.

What?

"Thanks for spoiling the mood, Kana!" The ravenette in front of Issac shouted back.

"Kiyomi...?" That was Kiyomi?

Ba-dump

"What was that...?" Issac mumbled to himself as he placed his hand over his chest.

"C'mon let's go inside." Kiyomi grabbed lthe other guy's hand and pulled him in. He led Issac into the living room (which was surprisingly clean) where Kana was waiting.

"Issac, you're here!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Kiyomi rolled his eyes. She acts like she wasn't just yelling and tormenting my poor soul...

"Look at my masterpiece!" She pointed her finger at Kiyomi. "Doesn't it look beautiful?"

"Kiyomi? Yeah...he looks cu-" Issac was cut off by Kana's shouting.

"Not Kiyomi! My makeup that just so happens to be on him."  Kana pouted and crossed her arms over her flat chest.

Kiyomi pulled the wig off. It was itchy and he didn't like it. He grabbed the silver hairpins from his pocket and slipped them into his black hair.

"Since we basically have the same face, however it looks on him, it should also look on me." Kana looked so confident.

"Whatever...I'm going to the store."

Kiyomi walked out of the house. He was about to walk off the property when he heard the door shut and a voice call out to him.

"Kiyomi! Wait for me." He turned back to see Issac jogging towards him. "I'll come with you," He smiled.

Kiyomi obviously didn't mind. Not one bit. He enjoys the fact that the secret love interest would rather spend time with him than with the supposed main character. This further proves that he's slowly becoming the chosen protagonist of the romance game.

Kiyomi's plump lips stretched into a sinister smile. His bright pink eyes held a playful glint to them.

The two began to walk towards the nearest corner store.

"Hey Issac?" Kiyomi called, "Would you rather spend time with Kana or with me~?" He mustered up a smile that seemed pure and innocent with no ill intentions.

"...um...I haven't really thought about it..." Issac looked away from Kiyomi, flustered by the sudden question.

To Issac, Kiyomi only looked genuinely curious of his answer.

"Well~ I prefer to spend time with you than with her..." Kiyomi leaned forward with his arms behind his back and showed Issac his best closed eyed smile.

Issac's cheeks flushed with a bright red.

"I-I see..." the boy with dark brown hair didn't know what else to say.

Yes! Entice them with your cuteness Kiyomi. Seduce them with your charm. You're so close. Just a little bit more.

✦