Part four (kalon)

Kalons pov

"I'm sorry?" His eyes grow wide immediately.

"Yeah..."

"Do I-? That's a bit straightforward...Kalon. I think this is a conversation we need to have with everyone else..." he says nervously, avoiding eye contact with me, and he rubs his eyebrow.

"I want to have it," I say firmly. Part of me didn't want the attention on me.

He sighs before nodding. "You deserve to know."

He gathers everyone in the living room for this discussion. Everyone watched with big eyes waiting to hear the topic.

It was hard to look at Milo. His neck was bright red. I don't remember much after choking him. It seems like they calmed me down.

It made me feel safer. Knowing I've taken lives with my curse, Vance can calm me down calmed my nerves by a mile.

"Boys... he's caught on...it's time to talk."

"If this ruins everything, I'm gonna take your life..." River looks at me intensely, making me feel awkward.

"River!" Vance yelled at him, making his eyes snap towards him and noticing a pattern of how the boys react to Vance's tones.

"Kalon...have you heard of an open relationship or polyamorous relationship?"

"With three people?" I question.

"It can have more...there's no limits..."
He crossed his arms across his chest as he spoke, his eyes glancing over the rest of the boys.

"Yeah, where you're all in one relationship..."

Vance looks at me as he's waiting for something...
"Oh!" It's one relationship.
"Oh! I get it now." I let out a nervous breath.

"We all fuck each other." Adorjan says with a smirk.

"I mean - some of us more than others." Declan grabs Milo's chin as his face becomes a bright red once again.

"Which...is not supposed to happen... we try to keep everything equal. But obviously that slips away sometimes, and some of us have our people." Vance adds, with a soft smile.

"He wanted to ease you into it." Eli admits.
I nodded as he spoke.
"Does it...bother you?" Eli watched me intensely as if he's trying to understand something.

"Uhm...n-no?"

Almost everyone lets out a sigh. "Thank fuck. I wanna tap his ass first!" Adorjan exclaims, making my cheeks become red.

"Adorjan...just because he knows doesn't mean he's ready to jump in, or even join us..." Vance spoke in a warning tone.

"Would you...wanna join us?" Eli says softly.
Having a hard time finding partners than I'd have seven...I mean it sounds awesome.

"He wants to!" Eli exclaims, making me snap my head towards him.

"Eli, we talked about mind reading, must we go over this again?!"
Vance scolds.

"No sir, I'm sorry, sir." He squeaks.

"But that sounds like it's a yes..." Adorjan says walking over to me. As the other boys watch him carefully. My cheeks become red as his finger pushes my chin up to look him in the eyes.

I pull my chin away, glancing at Vance he shrugs at me. "It's up to you."

"But you can't exclusively be in one relationship. As much as everyone wants me, they have to share." Adorjan smirks.

"I-I'll join..." I breathe out.

"What about kinks..." Declan says to Vance slowly.

"How much do you know about kinks...?"
Vance turns to me.

A smirk rises on my face,
"I've never really been with anyone, but I'm aware of what it is." I scratch the back of my neck nervously

"Fuck yes, so we can use your names now, daddy?" Eli says to Vance with wide eyes.

"Language, little one! But yes I suppose."

"Are there like rules?" My mind started to wander, I could get used to something like this. Having multiple partners.

"Yes...no one is allowed to leave their room at night." Vance says, crossing his arms. Most of them roll their eyes.

"Not so much of a rule but we try to keep it as even as possible. So no one is more attracted to one over the rest." Declan speaks up.

"If there's an issue it is to be talked about."
Adorjan adds

"And if we do group sex everyone should be aware and have the choice to join." Vance adds as runs his hands up his biceps slowly.

A smile comes on my face, I've had a few one sexual fantasies, mostly with males. But I'm pretty new to sex or even kinks...

Vance must've caught me smiling, he watched me carefully. "Are you..."

"A virgin?" Adorjan finished his sentence sitting on the arm of the couch in front of me.

"No!" I exclaimed. Eli smirked at me as the twins chuckled.

"He's lying..."
Eli giggled.

"You are a virgin...we'll make your first time...special." Vance smirks.

"Milo came here a virgin, that didn't last long." Declan winked at Milo as he hid his face in his hands, he groaned out "Declan..."

Declan walked over pulling Milo's hands away.
Holding his chin tightly as he dipped down to kiss his lips. I watched them both close their eyes as a small smile fell on Milo's face as they pulled away.

"I just like making your cute face red." Declan whispered. Milo let out a groan with a small smile.

"Milo most definitely blushes the most..." Vance smiles walking over and ruffling his hair.

"Is he a bottom?" I ask quietly.
Milo nods aggressively. I smile as I glance around the room. Eli watches me with wide eyes as Adorjan leans against the wall next to me. His eyes catch mine as he smirks.

He stalks over, kneeling down to face me.
"I'm eager to get to play with you, darling." His hand holds the back of my neck as I watch him carefully.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers.

"I-uhm."
I swallow harshly and nod.

He barely touched my lips but enough for me to taste his cigarettes and sweet cherry taste. Which made me smile. He pulled away and dipped down leaving two gentle kisses on my neck. Almost making me gasp out loud.

"That's not fair, I wanted the first kiss..." Declan whines.
Vance just shakes his head and laughs a little as he moves past Milo and I to get upstairs.

The rest of us follow after him. He makes a quiet comment about showing us 'the room.'