"I was just going to yours." I say as she gets inside.

"I was at yours just now, and I didn't find anyone so I figured that you will be here," she breathes and immediately grins. "We are getting our payments today."

"Yeah, I know," I laugh lightly. "It didn't feel like a month though."

"That's because most of the time you were stalking that guy," she rolls her eyes. "But yeah, I guess it passed really quickly."

"I'm going to talk to him, tonight." I announce, and watch as her eyes go wide and her mouth opens.

"What? Finally!" She squeaks and hugs me.

"I'm not marrying him, damn." I roll my eyes.

"Yes, but that's like a huge step. You have been torturing yourself for over a year now." She speaks just as Wren gets out of the bathroom.

"What are you guys talking about?" Wren asks with a suspicious look.

"She's going to finally speak to that guy," Esme gushes. "Like dear Goddess, Lyara must be proud of you."

"Oh man, I have been waiting for that day for so long now," Wren laughs. "I'm proud of you." She dramatically adds and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off." I grumble.

"Let's go then," Esme rushes us. "I want to get my money."

We laugh and then soon head off to the payment booth. A long line is already there as the rest of our tribe waits to get their money. I quickly spot Niall and Harry not so far from us, bantering like always.

Esme is the first to get her five hundred dollars, and yes it might be a small amount of money, but seeing as we hardly spend them, it is more than enough for us. Wren then takes her money and I follow by taking mine. It feels so good to hold the money between your hands.

On payment day, we are all off work, except teachers, who have their payment day on another day. However, in that day, we can do whatever we want, go to the city, go swimming in our small river that we call after our Goddess; The Lyara River. Me and the girls decide to hit the city, they want to buy some new stuff and I want to get a tattoo... mainly because I want to see him, tattooing me.

We are walking through the green forest, it takes about two hours of walking from our village to the city, but we hardly feel tired, because we usually rest for a little and have some fun. However, as we are walking, we hear Niall and Harry's voices.

"Aye! Ladies, where are you going?" Harry shouts as they walk closer towards us.

"Where do you think we're going, you stupid?" Wren rolls her eyes as she says.

"Babe, I'm not stupid." Harry whine as he wraps his arms around his girlfriend.

"Shut up." Wren grumbles as she tries to wiggle away from his embrace.

"You sicken me, guys." Niall groans as they walk with us in the forest.

"Yeah, me too." Esme say and I laugh.

"Leave them alone." I say, grinning.

"Thank you for defending us, Lulah. All the love." Harry shoots me a smile as he pats his eyelashes at me.

"Don't get used to it, Styles." I tease him.

"Shut up, Lothbrok."

I only laugh it off as Niall puts his arms around my shoulder and Esme's, making it a bit hard for us to walk, but we don't complain.

"I feel like an insanely rich man with my five hundred dollars in my pocket and my two bitches under my arms." Niall dramatically sighs and Esme slaps his chest before removing his arm from around her shoulder.