you and me

_______________________________________

I never thought I will fall in love this hard that forgetting you and not letting your name pass my lips will become the most difficult task.

I still walk by your desk thinking may be I will be able to again catch that whiff of musky scent but all that is left there is unopened books, carvings on the bench and promises that were not even meant.

I used to love it when you used to run your fingers through my hairs saying that they are the most beautiful tresses that you have ever touched but now all that is left is my tear stricken and makeup that is smudged.

I knew love is not going to be easy when it comes to you and now my bleeding heart is a proof that, that was true.

I still question whether your love for me was real or not because promises made on text are not always meant to be bought.

Your dreamy eyes looking my way making me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world but now those dreamy eyes are the one that are not able to see the girl that they hurt.

But I know this will also pass away...

Me checking your last seen,

Or peeking glances in between,

My heart contracting on your single cough,

Or my ears waiting to hear that familiar laugh,

Me waiting for you to walk in my favourite shirt,

To watch you move on with some other girl and getting hurt,

My eyes that are now red from holding back tears that are caused by you,

To the hands that still tremble in your presence thinking,"ohh shit here we go."

And I know for sure that this, will never end at you being a nobody to me,

Because I know this heart will forever palpate at the single thought of you and me.

_______________________________________

Heyy people long time no see.

If anyone missed me ya I know I am a bitch for staying away this long but things were not... emotional good for me life was going like a rollercoaster of bad events for the past few months. But here I am. I thought I will not post again but my friends motivated me and said you should so I will try to post more regularly otherwise they will shoot me 🙂.

Okay now till the next one...

Bye bye ❤️