Chapter 8 - Her family pt 2

([Art by hayde_ink on Twitter]
Well damn, sorry for not updating for so long you have every right to get angry at me TwT. But I hope you enjoy this chapter at least)

Still your POV

Alcina guides me through the dark hallway. I can't help but notice a few dead people on the ground. Their either fresh or in the process of decaying. I look up to keep my eyes on Alcina, as I don't know how much my stomach can feel looking at the bodies. As we finally reach the end of the hallway we are now at the entrance of the abandoned building, I notice a two more people, one a man hunched over with lumps all over his body and wearing what looks like a wooden crown, but looking closely those look like bones... human bones... but he seems to be wearing rag looking clothing. And another is a woman sitting down, wearing fully black cloths and has a black vail covering her face. And she seems to be holding a doll in a white dress, that looks really really creepy.

(Ze Moreau & Donna)

(Ze Moreau & Donna)

"Those two are my 'brother and sister', my brother's name is Salvatore Moreau you can call him Moreau. That's my sister's name is Donna Beneviento, and the doll she's holding is named Angie." 

I just stare at the both of them seeing as how different they are to Heisenberg and Alcina. For starters, both Alcina and Heisenberg looks to be more "human" if that's how you would want to look at it. Both of them seems to hide more of their features. Of course Moreau doesn't seem to have much of an option to hide his face but still.

"Should I introduce myself or...?"

"If you wish to be discussed by their presence then go ahead" she said harshly,

"You don't need to be so mean to them, they're still your brother and sister"

"Oh please my dear, all of us are adopted not blood related, I could careless about everybody here. Besides you of course"

"That doesn't mean, you have to be like that blood related or not you're still family"

"*scoff* some family we turn out to be" she said as she walked to a big chair and sat on it,