Setting... Zora's Domain..

Comenzar desde el principio

Sidon stopped in front of him, then gave his iconic, charming smile. "To me, that sounds like a hero if I've ever heard one."

After hearing all that.. Link began to blush. Those words... they spoke to him so clearly..

Link looked up at Sidon, then gave a determined nod. Sidon smiled and put his hands on Link's cheek. "That's my hero." He confidently told Link in a whisper tone.

After that, they both blushed. Sidon backed away while putting his hands behind his back. "Well now.. I shouldn't be talking to a hero like this.." Link turned his head away with a smile. "You're not the first... I dunno why but a lot of people believe I'm all cute or handsome." Sidon chuckled as he stood by his side. "I have a whole fanclub of Zora girls. I don't see what they see in me." Link held out his hand to Sidon.

Sidon laughed a little while still blushing, he covered his mouth with the back of his hand and laughed mid sentence and asked, "What?"

Link chuckled and told him, "You're charismatic, charming, brave and overall a great prince to your kingdom. I think in place of Mipha they see you as just the same caring, loving Zora as she was." Sidon chuckled a bit while blushing. "Look who's the one praising now." Sidon commented as he kept blushing. Link chuckled and looked ahead. "Yeah.." Link looked into the distance while blushing just a bit. 

"Link?" "Yeah?" Sidon held his hands a bit, then asked him, "Where do you plan to go... after your journey is over?" Link tapped the railing, then asked him, "After my journey?" Sidon nodded and further explained, "After achieving the divine beasts, defeating Calamity Ganon and rescuing Princess Zelda. Where will you go?" Link looked down. "Well.." He began to say in a thought. "I dunno.. Will Princess Zelda still need me? Maybe as her knight but.. I dunno. I can't remember a place I used to call home and now I don't have one."

Sidon smiled and excitedly cheered, "Stay here!" Sidon placed his hand on his chest. "We have plenty of food, shelter and well.. I could also use an appointed knight but not just that, a great friend! You could stay in the room near my quarters and you'd be safe here, that I can promise!"

Sidon realized his over excitement and calmed down a bit. He took a step back and told Link more calmly, "If you uhh.. Would like to. I understand, you're a hero who.. Who travels all over. But my offer would always stand." Link smiled and turned to face him. "Alright."

Sidon's eyes widened. "Alright?" He asked Link in a bit of shock. Link gave a confirming nod. "You'd really stay?" Sidon asked him again. Link chuckled. "Yeah I would. You're right about everything. The food, the shelter, I could work here and.. I'd like to spend more time with you." Sidon blushed and stepped forward. "Link... I..." He scooped up Link in his arms as he hugged him lovingly and excited for their future. Link hugged him back with the same amount of love and joy in his eyes. They pulled a part and blushed at the sight of each other. Link looked Sidon in the eyes as he blushed.

Sidon turned his head away as he began to regret his decision but Link placed his small hylian hands on Sidon's face, then brought him close and kissed him gently yet lovingly on the lips. Sidon blushed and placed his hand on Link's hand and embraced the kiss.

The two stood there as the sound of the rain muffled their long and tasteful kiss.

Sidon broke a part of the kiss while saying in a whisper, "I never want to be apart from you.." Then going back in to kiss him as he embraced it more than the last. They kissed lovingly some more, then Link broke the kiss apart and whispered back gently, "I'll protect you so I'll never have to be apart from you.."

Sidon chuckled while blushing and they kissed again.

Just then, Divine beast Vah Ruta's elephant trunk began to blow, making a loud sound that shook the domain. Sidon and Link pulled their lips apart as they looked up at the shaking night sky but held each other for comfort.

Sidon frowned while saying seriously, "The divine beast grows more unsteady as the nights go on.. At this rate.. Zora's domain will flood over.." Link looked at Sidon, then gave a courageous look as he jumped back out of Sidon's arms.

"My love, where are you going?" Sidon asked Link as he held out his hands as if he was going to leave. Link looked ahead as the wind blew softly in his directions. "You're right. Someone has to stop the divine beast for the domain and so Mipha can finally dry her weeping tears." Link took a deep breath in, then told Sidon as he held his sword handle on his back. "I think I finally have the courage to face that beast."

Sidon asked Link with desperation in his voice, "But.. What if that Divine beast takes you away like it did my sister, then what? What shall I do?"

Link grinned, then looked back at Sidon. "I'll be back, that I can promise." Sidon's eyes lit up when he heard those words, then he just nodded as he put his faith into Link.

Link looked ahead as he could see where the divine beast was, all the fear he had before had now disappeared as he knew what he was fighting for. To see his love, after the rain.

After the rain... /// Sidon x Link // Concluded.