before 18...

It was a day like the rest of them.. She always used to be tired from the stuff she had to do every day even tho she didn't complain about any of them. Usually she was drinking after the tasks but this day she had couple of drinks before them. Alcohol made her forget about her problems .. She took her way over to her job but while that she had a mysterious phone call... it was her mom... Surprisingly she answered the phone with a fun sentence like she always does with humor... She didn't take any answer back.. that was strange..
- Mom?
( dead silence )
- Mom Is everything alright?..
- Hey ***** what are you doing?
- Am walking over to work I already made food and got the kids to eat you said you'll be back right ?
- Yeah am actually home but I just heard your siblings saying that you had a couple of drinks in here it's like 11 AM ... can you please stop that?
- Omg Mom I have to go to work ... sorry tho love ya
( hangs up )

11 hours after she finished her job she had a couple more drinks and she wanted to clear her head.. her boss gave her his motorcycle...
She didn't wear any helmet...
She got the first gear in.. and went through the rain with a little speed... after she got away second gear was already in preparing for the third.. her mind froze over... she couldn't see anything .. rain over her eyes.. didn't know where the lights are... she wanted to escape from reality a little.. she went alone to the long road... and she had the forth gear in and already speeding the road was slippery... a car was speeding right behind her... she tried to stop but that would be not useful so she started speeding more just to get away from them... her mind was in beautiful piece... all she wanted was alcohol and a motorcycle... suddenly the tired explode while she felt over a huge whole on a field... her arm was broken but she was unconscious.... nobody saw anything that day.. Next morning the news got her name on them... ( to be continued)