Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

Harry P.O.V

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.." I woke up to a voice singing at the top of their lungs. I groaned and looked at the clock. 6:30 AM, I groaned again and put my head under the pillow.

I cracked an eye open when I heard a knock on the door. A minute later Zayn walked in wearing just a sweatpants.

"Great, you're awake" he grumbled and sighed loudly when apparently Niall kept singing in the shower. He rolled his eyes and looked back at me." If you want to eat something before Niall conquers the kitchen, you better get dressed. We're leaving at 7:30"

He then walked back leaving me to rise slowly from bed and grab my things to go shower. Today was day one in the semester and I was nervous. Will I fit in? How was everything gonna turn out?

I passed Niall walking out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Morning!" he said still dancing to a tune only he could hear. Someone's a morning person!

I grumbled a morning and entered the bathroom. I heard him mutter 'Someone's not a morning person'. Oh the sarcasm.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my locks. I put on my clothes and headed for the kitchen.

I found Niall already eating from a bowl of cereal, reading a newspaper, did people even still read those?, while Zayn was drinking coffee. I took a bowl down from the cabin and poured some cereal and milk.

I heard a chocked laugh and something sputtering.

"Grossssss!!!" I heard Zayn shout as he jumped from his stool. I looked up immediately and cracked up laughing. Niall had milk dripping out of his nose. And he was still laughing at something he was reading in the newspaper as well as Zayn's face that was screwed up in disgust.

"Clean that up" Zayn pointed at the counter then at Niall as he walked out of the kitchen with his mug.

"What happened?" I managed to choke out through my chuckles.

"Why was the mushroom invited to the party?" he said wiping his mouth and chin.

"Why?" I stared blankly.

"Cause he's a FUNgai" he said chuckling. This time it was me that threw milk out of my nose as I was still eating. "GOD!! You're both gross" Zayn shouted as he left the kitchen without actually entering. I looked at Niall and cracked up all over again.

Niall's P.O.V

We all rode in one car seeing as we had the same time schedule. Zayn was driving, me claiming shotgun once we stepped out and Harry seated in the backseat.

We were singing along to The script when Zayn parked the car in the students parking lot.

We got out and stared. The university was made of multiple buildings with a huge field behind it for sports and gardens spreading wide all around it. We grabbed our stuff and walked together.

"This is it. We are officially college kids." I said grinning at them both. Zayn nodded while Harry chewed on his lip.

"Bright up Harreeyyy" he smiled slightly at me and pulled his shoulders back nodding again as if confirming something in his head.

I threw my arms over both their shoulders and lead them to the main building, while nodding at anyone that passed up with a smile on my face. So what? Sue me, I'm a social butterfly. I liked people and people seemed to like me.

"What classes do you have?" Zayn asked looking at his schedule. I took mine out and scanned it briefly.

"Microeconomics" I stated.

"Psychology" Harry counteres.

"'Well, we'll meet after class. Enjoy" Zayn skipped to his first class. I looked at Harry and shrugged "See ya later Harry." He smiled and walked away.

I checked my classroom number and after a bit of feeling lost, I found it and walked in. Just as I was about to enter, I felt myself hitting a wall, I 'oomphed' and dropped all of my stuff. No scratch that. a living breathing rock.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you. Here" I looked up and blue eyes crashed with brown ones. I saw an eyebrow raise and noticed that the lad was holding my books out for me. I blushed and took them from him. Why was I blushing? I'm not shy. That's what I liked about myself, that I was outgoing.

I looked more closely at the guy and saw brown hair cut short at the sides with the middle long styled in a quiff. Deep soft brown eyes, pink luscious lips. All in all he had a cute puppy look. I saw him staring back at me, and I knew I was falling.

"Yo, Liam. Come on, we're gonna be late." the guy stiffened and looked behind him, I'm guessing he was Liam. He looked back at me and mumbled another sorry, then turned sharply on his feets and walked away.

I have to admit I was hooked by his eyes. That's what attracts me the most. The eyes. And his were so soulful. I smirked, a plan already forming in my head at how I was gonna act. And I was sure I saw interest in his eyes. I smiled and walked more confidently toward my class as the second bell rang.