Chapter Four:

Chapter Four:

Louis P.O.V:

Tapping my foot to the music while sipping my juice, I scanned the crowd one more time. This was it, in two days, we would be returning to a fresh semester at the uni, and I will have to pretend I liked girls again. I pulled a face thinking of that. It's not that I disliked girls, I just preferred them as friends. So yes that made me gay.

So here I was with my best mate Liam, in this pub. Liam was here for the fun and I was here to find someone discreetly. I haven't told Liam. I didn't want my best friend disgusted with me. So I kept that secret for myself.

Looking one more time around the crowd. I saw a blond guy weaving his way through and pointing at a non occupied table, looking behind him. I followed his gaze and felt myself stop breathing. The most beautiful guy has just walked in. And yes I said beautiful. Brown locks moving with every shake of his head. I couldn't see his eyes but they were shining. He was lean with a swimmers body. I kept staring not realizing that Liam was waving his hands in front of me.

"Hello..... Earth to Tomma" Liam looked funnily at me. I shook my head getting rid of all the naughty thoughts I was having and looked directly at Liam.

"I guess someone caught your eye." He said as he scanned the place." Is it the blond girl there?" he whistled " Or that brunet?"

I choked on my drink. You had no idea I said to myself sadly.

"Yeah" I said chuckling with no humor. I went back to staring at the guy discreetly. He was chatting with his friends when the blond guy pulled him to the dance floor and they started dancing. I looked away frustrated. They look like they were together. Suddenly the blond guy looked behind, winked at the brunet and started dancing with a girl. This was my chance I thought. Got to make my move even if he shot me down.

I excused myself from Liam who was having a heated conversation with the bartender about a football game. He nodded absentmindedly while I walked to the dance floor. I was half way there when the song changed and the beautiful creature in front of me started to move seductively. I swallowed loudly and walked the rest of the way there. I started moving to the music till I reached him.

I rested my hands on his waist and felt him shudder and push back on me. I smiled slightly when he started grinding his arse on my groin. I moaned lowly hoping he didn't hear me and started moving with him. I felt myself getting hard just as the song ended.

I turned him around wanting to see him closely and bask in his beauty. I sucked my breath in when I met blue-ish green eyes. Magnificent. My eyes travelled down his face to his lips. They were pink and plumb. He was biting his lower lip so I took the lip from between his teeth and wiped it with my thump.

He stared at me intently and I felt self conscious. What did he see. Did he see me attractive.

"Hello love" I put my mouth to his ear and whispered in a deep voice. Did this guy know what he did to me?

"H-hey" He blushed and kept staring from my eyes to my lips. I smirked and did the only thing I could think about. I kissed him.

Harry's P.O.V:

I was still thinking of how delicious his lips looked when I felt something brushing my lips. I opened my eyes. When did I close them? And found blue eyes staring right in my eyes, his breath fanning over my lips. Scanning his face fast. I saw feathery brown hair and a defined jawline. Like a Greek god in disguise  I shuddered and moved the last inch between us and kissed him right in the middle of the dance floor with everyone dancing around us.

I  could feel him kissing me back. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission, but I decided I wanted to tease him. So I smiled against his and bit his lower lip. He gasped and I found my chance. So I pushed my tongue in his mouth and his tongue immediately started battling with mine. I sucked his in my mouth and licked his lips one more time. The kiss turned heated and lustful in a matter of seconds.

Losing control he then grabbed me around the waist and aligned our bodies together. I was moaning deeply and almost humping his thigh when I felt someone pull my shirt.

I turned around and found Zayn looking awkwardly at us.

"Dude, sorry to burst your bubble or something else" he said looking down at our groins "But Niall passed out drunkenly and we need to take him home before he starts puking here."

"Yeah, I'll be right there." I said shakily still trying to gulp in air from the breath consuming kiss.

I turned back to blue eyes and sighed sadly. "I have to go, nice meeting you, or kissing you" I blushed and he winked.

"The pleasure is all mine" he winked at me and pecked me on the lips. I was about to ask for his number when he turned abruptly and walked away to the bar.

I sighed again, walked to our table to find Zayn holding Niall bridal style, with Niall snoring so loudly it can be heard over the music. At least I got my first kiss out of this night. I smiled and followed Zayn out.