Filler Not Chapter

Filler not chapter just to fill in some blanks, the story is not long, probably six to nine chapter left. Plus feel free to vote fan comment and follow please :)

Harry's P.O.V:

Oh God, not again. I groaned loudly as I walked into the living room. Niall and Liam were at it again. I swear that their lips haven't parted ever since the laser tag, where everyone saw them kissing at some point. The funny thing is I thought that Louis would object, but all he did was clap Liam on the back, smile slightly and walk away. I mean didn't he almost rip my throat out after I tried to talk to him that day. He is really confusing me, one day he doesn't want me, but now suddenly he does. I'm not letting him back that easy. Sure I still want him, but he has to prove himself to me this time around.

I flopped on the couch beside Niall jostling them a bit making them part. Didn't they need air to breath, I guess not. Niall was flushed, as he rested his head on Liam's shoulder and looked at me coolly.

"Thank you" I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome" Niall said with a smirk "So I was meaning to tell you Harry" Niall kept on going. "We are having a guest for dinner"

"Oh, who is it?" Zayn asked walking to the room and hearing Niall.

"Louis" I whipped my head in Niall's direction.

"No" I said instantly. I can't sit in an enclosed space with that guy, I would go crazy. From lust of course.

" Oh come guys, I really want you to get along with him. He's been begging me to do this dinner thingy" Niall looked at Liam when he finished with a soft smile.

"Of course sweetie he can come" Niall said before he leaned forward to kiss Liam again and they started another onslaught on poor Liam's face.

Groaning again, I walked into the kitchen with Zayn on my heels. "So he's coming for dinner, you want to go on with the plan?" Zayn asked and took a water bottle from the fridge.

"No" I quickly said "I'm telling him the truth, but that doesn't mean that I'm getting with him that quickly"

"Sure" Zayn smiled smugly

"I'm not" he pouted, I could resist if I wanted.

Dinner Time...

I was still in my room grooming, trying to look my best for when Louis came. No, not cause I was trying to seduce him, it's just I want to look good, Stop judging me.

I was fixing my hair when the door knocked, then heard mumbling voices. I heard Liam greeting Louis, then Niall, Louis and is that a feminine voice. What? Who is that? I shook my curls out and sit them back to their place. Closing the door and walking down the hall. Turning the corner. I froze. Louis was there alright, But he wasn't alone, he had a girl with him and she was hanging of Louis neck. Crap.

"Hey Harry" Louis greeted with a guilty look. Why was he guilty.

"Hey" I said nonchalantly feeling my blood boil.

"This is Eleanor, Ele this is Harry"

"Nice meeting you" She said with a sickly sweet smile.

I smiled and turned on my heels heading towards the kitchen. This is going to be a long night.