Chapter 1: The Rankings

Tris POV:
I still can't believe that I got first! I even beat all the Dauntless borns? Almost unheard of. Tobias comes over to me with a smile across his face.
"Do you think it would give too much away if I hugged you?" He asks.
"I honestly don't care." I say, pulling him closer to me and putting my lips to his. He is a little shocked at first, but then kisses back passionately. We break away and see Christina, Will, and Uriah all staring at us, open mouthed. I let go of Tobias's hand.
"Hey guys. Um...Me and Four are kinda....dating." I say, nervously. Will and Uriah pat my back and walk away, knowing I'd need time to talk with Chris.
"Are you mad?" I ask.
"No. I'm actually really happy for you. I always thought you'd be alone." Chris says, a smile breaking out on her face.
"Alone?" I ask, pretending to be mad.
"Well. You'd have me of course....but I have Will....," Christina says. I put her in a loose head lock. She laughs.
"Fine. You could have lived with us."
I'm about to say something back when Zeke comes up to us.
"Hey guys. Congrats Tris, I'm throwing a party tonight and you guys are coming." He demands. "And wear layers." He adds with a wink.
"Why would do we have to wear layers?" I ask.
"We're probably going to play Candor or Dauntless." Chris says.
"What's that?" I say, confused.
"You don't know.....Well, I guess Abnegation didn't play much of it." Christina says, almost to herself.
"What is it?" I snap, getting impatient.
"It's like truth or dare. If someone asks you Candor or Dauntless, you get to pick. If you answer Candor, you have to answer truthfully. If you pick Dauntless, then you have to do a dare." Christina explains.
"What if you don't want to?" I ask.
"Then you have to take off a piece of clothing. Shoes and socks don't count."
Take off your clothes? I take a sharp intake of breath. Luckily Christina doesn't notice it.
'C'mon.' I scold myself. 'Stop being so Abnegation.'
"Sounds like fun." I say. "See you there?"
Chris nods, distracted by something. I look to see what she's staring at. Will. I smile and slip away. I quickly go to the dorms and pack up my things. After finishing that, I go to Tobias's apartment. The only place I can go right now. I knock on the door. He answers.
"Hey Tris."
"Hi Four," I say, seeing people walking up to us. I come inside.
"I need to get ready for Zeke's party, and I, uh, was wondering if I could get ready in here." I ask. Tobias leans down and kisses me.
"Of course you can. If you want to-," he stops talking abruptly. "Uh, I mean, if you want to have first shower."
I knew that's not what he meant to say, but I didn't want to pry. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I go to the bathroom and shower. When I'm done, I get dressed in a tank top, a black T-shirt, and a leather jacket. I put on black jeans. For makeup, I apply mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I walk out of the bathroom and see Tobias in his usual clothes. Black jeans, T-Shirt, and black sweater.
"Hey Tr-. Whoa, you look amazing." He says. I blush.
"Thanks. Are you ready?"
"Yeah. Let's go." He replies.