1

Alex's POV

"Holy shit."

"What?" My sister stopped walking when I did. I realized I'd said this out loud and looked at Anna.

"Nothing."

I kept walking through the sand towards the shore from our Miami beach house. First day of summer vacation felt better than it usually did when I saw that girl.

"It's not nothing." Anna caught up with me and nudged my shoulder. I kept walking, but watched the girl casually.

She was a sun kissed, caramel skinned absolute bomb. Her blonde hair was partly wet, sticking to her face as she laughed, showing off her big white smile. What I was looking at now was any guys around her. A girl like this simply can't be single. But I'd love to spend my time off with her.

"Alex." Anna pushed me into the sand. Usually her 90 pound self couldn't budge me, but I was caught off guard.

"What." I said, annoyed because the girl noticed this.

"Tell me now." She helped me up.

"See that girl, in the white bikini?"

Anna smiled at me, brushing sand off my shoulder. "Everyone sees her, Alex."

"I know." I replied. "That's why I said nevermind, come on."

"I'll be right back."

"No." I grabbed her tiny wrist, gently.

"Just trust me." She smiled. "You'll thank me later."