Volume 5 chapter 3:royal family

Start from the beginning

"Yep master this is orange town it said to be a nice little island"nami said

"Very well I assume you will watch the ship and kill anyone who tries boarding?" Rimuru asked.

"I'll take care of the ship we'll your gone don't worry master"Nami said

"Velgrynd saya your coming with me Saya make sure to bring your pet monkey." Rimuru said.

"Alright daddy come luffy we're going sightseeing"saya said pulling his leash

As they walk they see a band of clowns trying to block their path.

"Oh my such ugly clowns." Rimuru said.

"Who are you call ugly little girl don't you know who I am I'm the great Captain buggy show me son respect" buggy said trying to be imidating.

Rimuru whoever decided to order the exact opposite of what buggy wanted. "Saya let's see how well trained your monkey is when he fights a army of clowns alone." Rimuru said patting her head.

"Okay luffy show this clown what I taught you"saya said

"Dead or alive mistress?" Luffy said taking off his collar but still on all fours behind saya.

"Hold on daddy do you want him to live or die?"saya said

"Hmmm hey velgrynd how do you feel about making the most deadly circus in the multiverse?" Rimuru asked not really knowing how to answer.

"That would be interesting I say keep him alive to make a profit out of him" velgrynd said.

"You heard mommy saya we are keeping the whole circus alive and training them to be deadly." Rimuru said kneeling down to her level.

"Alright luffy you heard daddy go do your thing"saya said

"Wait hold on a minute that's a human slave what are you celestial dragons?" Buggy asked scared.

"No we're not worthless celestial dragons we're something worst"rimuru said darkly.

"That reminds me register our world status as above celestial dragons ciel." Rimuru said thinking to himself.

(Registering it now master registration is complete you are now apart of the heavenly royal family)

"Mass mind manpluation to the point of history rewriting?" Rimuru asked her.

(Affirmative master)

"We are the heavenly royal family." Rimuru said directly.

"Shit i am sorry your holiness please let me make up to by being your slaves"buggy said pleadind for his life

"Naturally we wished that worry not your bounty will contioue to increase we wish to play pirates and being our subnroiate will naturally help you after all the goresei answer to us." Rimuru said reading the background ciel gave him in his head.

"Not a problem you holiness we will be your subnroiats thank you for give us this opportunity you won't regret your decision"buggy said

"Get your crew get your treasure burn your ship and put everything I just said onto our ship." Rimuru said.

"Sure thing mr boss man we are on it you heard him men move your ass"buggy Shouted at his crew and did exactly what they were told

"So just checking ciel if anyone asks about our one slave Luffy we are to say that because he ate the most precious fruit in history he was delivered such a divine fate as being our slave correct" Rimuru asked ciel.

(Right master just keep telling them that)

As they walk back to the ship. "We are doing pretty good on supplies aren't we ciel." Rimuru said looking at their full cabinets and back to ciels human form in a maid outfit.

"Yeah we're doing alright although we do need to make weapons we should stop at the next island to get some"

"Or I got a better idea first wife of mine." Rimuru said clapping his hands.

"What is it master"ciel said

"What if you unlock the memories of everything up to what you beleive to be the most major of destations coming up and you can use your powers of creation and reality warping to not only fix our weapons problems but save us a few days of traveling by letting me cherry-pick who comes into our crew up to said point." Rimuru suggested.

"I Think that is a great idea master with that power we can finish are Journey in no time also how am I Gonna get that power any"ciel said curiously

"You can use any power of mine you wish regardless of my say in the matter just use Ahura mazda to creat such powers"Rimuru said.

"Okay master i'll use your power responsibilily" ciel said

As Rimuru got memories unlocked of all knowledge up to the alabasta arc.

"Usopp mihawk sanji make sure to steal tangerine trees hmmmm also chopper and robin." Rimuru suggested his picks.

"Ciel warp use to alabasta"Rimuru said

"Suggestion master what if I summon said people and let them groom their skills in training and the like for four months making Luffy far stronger usopp a actually good fighter sanji into a amazing chef from not having zoro to argue with etc etc" Ciel suggested loyally.

"Alright you have the powers I gave you get on it now dear"Rimuru said.

"Would master prefer to be conicous or have me control his body for the four months." Ciel asked as she summoned who he requested.

"I would prefer the four month nap ciel" Rimuru said.

Ciel asslimated back into his body.

(Rest assure they will be forbidden from wasting even a minute of their time not specializing in their area.)

"Don't worry i'm sure they won't fail me in any way while I'm sleeping"Rimuru said

(Naturally. After all I will personally spend every moment making sure of such using your body to achieve such results)

"Thank you ciel I have confidence in your abilities to you'll do fine while I'm out"Rimuru said.

End of chapter