9-ꁅꍏ꓄ꂦꋪ ꁅꍏ꒒ꌚ

Začať od začiatku

"Get dressed cuz we gon go chill in the forests of Sargon!" She said still with that shit eating grin. Nononono-

They ended up choosing my outfit, which was a revealing bikini

(IM SORRY I HAD TO also DONT be all like 'tHAt iS sO ugLY' bruh I don't give a flying fuck)and forcing me into the big ugly thing that every white man would dream of for the McDonalds drive through to order a gargantuan fries and a 4 pounder (not ...

(IM SORRY I HAD TO also DONT be all like 'tHAt iS sO ugLY' bruh I don't give a flying fuck)and forcing me into the big ugly thing that every white man would dream of for the McDonalds drive through to order a gargantuan fries and a 4 pounder (not quarter but 4)and a diet soda. We floored it to the swampy shit and only then did we all realize. "Dude the fit u picked for me is gon make me a prop for mosquito target practice" I say shivering and scratching my shoulders worriedly. "Oh that's fine we brought her" Eunectes said pointing at a girl with pink hair and a sad and confused look on her pale, porcelain face.

 "Oh that's fine we brought her" Eunectes said pointing at a girl with pink hair and a sad and confused look on her pale, porcelain face

"Who are all of you? Where are my sisters? Where am I? Why am I here? What do you want?" She began frantically asking questions. I don't think she wanted to be here either... "Good question! I heard that you hate all things airborne so you will be our anti insect weapon!" Gavial said clapping her hands together while gyrating in excitement. "I'm don't hate al-" she paused when she saw a fly. "T҈e҈r҈m҈i҈n҈a҈t҈e҈" she said and shot the poor bug off the plate of existence. I noticed her face turned dark, almost dead after she killed it.

(Before any of you dweebs say 'ՇɦคՇร กѻՇ คՇɭคกՇค ՇɦคՇร ๓ε๓ρɦίร ๓εՇค' im aware dumbass) we was all just like ( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) when she done did that

(Before any of you dweebs say 'ՇɦՇ ѻՇ ՇɭคกՇ ՇɦՇ ερɦί εՇ' im aware dumbass) we was all just like ( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) when she done did that. Note to self: call whats-her-face when murder hornets come around I thought still terror-stricken. "Well uhhhhhhhh what's your name dear?" I ask. "I'm the anti-aircraft cruiser Atlanta... I was the flagship of the 10th and 11th Atlantic cruiser fleet and I've taken part in nearly every military operation in the pacific. Even the president has given me praise!" She said. "That's so cool! I'm (Y/N). The doctor and commander of Rhodes island! Pleasure to meet your Bubblegum lookin ass!" I say all bubbly for the ship girl. Her faced turned as pink as bubble gum when she heard the new nickname that and she forced a cough to say she's not used to that. I hummed in slight disappointment.

"Hey dipshits we're here!" Gavial yelled from the front.  I start to get out when Estelle stoped me by holding my waist. "Doc, we gon be in here for a while. We gon go play in the rivers. And the mosquitoes really like the taste of non-gator gals so we are going to wait for them to come out of the closet so cruiser bitch can shoot 'em all the way to Latterano." Gavial said taking her coat off and opened the door (open the noor) immediately a ton of mosquitos rushed in I covered my face. All I heard was RATATATATATA RATTATATATATATA BRRRRRATATATATA and when I opened my eyes it was as though they were never there in the first place. 'She really does hate flying onjects' I thought shuddering. Atlanta got up knowing her job is finished "Okay bye bye!" She said gliding across the water to who knows where. "Okay get your ass out here!" Gavial yelled as Eunectes pulled me in the water. I yelped as I was submerged. I couughed as I resurfaced only to have Tomimi splash more water at my face. I had enough to I turned around and wagged my tail really fast to spitfire water to her face. She yelled as Estelle came to help her with an aqua gun. She proceeded to fire water at me hitting me right between my eyes and all I could do was just be like "AH-". A water balloons came out of nowhere and hit Tomimi's shoulder and knocked her down white two others hit her abdomen. As Estelle was about to shoot at the culprit a giant water balloon fell on top of her head and she was knocked down too. I look over my shoulder to see Gavial and Eunectes laughing their asses off with a bucket of water balloons next to them. "Thanks gu- ACK!" As I was thanking them for their support they started throwing more balloon at me knocking me down too the Gavial pushed Eunectes underwater and laughed victoriously. "EAT SHIT LOSERS HAHAHAHA- AH-" as she was laughing we all started to jump her with water. She was still laughing her ass off.

As we continued to play in the water for a bit we had a disturbance. "Hey! This is our turf! Leave now!" An Adakris hollered. "The forests don't belong to anyone. Duh fuck?" Gavial said taking a swig of tequila straight out of the bottle. As soon as she finished her sentence a javelin was thrown right next to her. "Leave now!" He said. We deadpanned at his poor attempt at frightening us. "I warned you!" He said as he chucked the javelin straight at gavials head. *THUNG* is what it sounded like when Eunectes' shield. "Okay fine have it your way." Gavial said. "LETS DANCE MOTHER FUCKER!" Watch the video before I eat your dog. Damn... they really beat the bricks off these mfs. "Doctor, we're taking you back home." Gavial said slightly infuriated. I really didn't have a choice because next thing I knew I was wearing a S̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ j̶a̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ towel over my clothes. As I was falling asleep a song became stuck in my head but it wasn't in a bad way. It made me feel better. '𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓸 𝓲 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷. 𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮, 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹

 𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮, 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹

Sup bitch