0 VIEW SPECIAL!!!

Yeah no this is just chapter one
Y/n pov
Before me was a large building with what I'm guessing is the Rhodes island logo. I wonder if it has changed since the last time I was supposedly here. I wonder if it's actually true. "Doctor y/n?" I was snapped out of my train of thought when a grape haired vulpo said my name. "I think... who are you?" She looked disappointed when I said that. "The doctor has amnesia and doesn't remember any of us" Amiya said. "Oh! My name is Dur-nar. I'm a drill instructor here at Rhodes island. It's good to see you again anyways!" She said with a wide grin. We continued on with our walk through the HQ. They showed me all of our stations and dorms and where my office (idk if there was an office originally but there is one now) is.

I was working on the things that were supposed to catch me up on everything (probably smoking some crack too) when I thought going on a walk would be a good idea

I was working on the things that were supposed to catch me up on everything (probably smoking some crack too) when I thought going on a walk would be a good idea. It's was mostly peaceful-"D-DOCTA!?" "e h" a small cautus girl with a chainsaw yelled at me. "uh ye-" "AAAAAAUGH" she ran to me and tacked me into a hug. She grabbed my hand and set it on her head. "Ahhh~ so long since I've gotten headpats from (n/n)" (n/n means nickname if you didn't know). "Popukar! You can't just run off li- oh my god..." said a Liberi with white and blue hair/feathers. "BAHAHAHAHA- owwww orchid that huuuuuurt" said a kuranta when, im guessing orchid, hit her on the back of her head. "Popukar was it? Im sorry however I apparently have lost my memory so I won't be-" "AaaAAAaAaAUgH-"

 "Popukar was it? Im sorry however I apparently have lost my memory so I won't be-" "AaaAAAaAaAUgH-"

"So this snack of a woman is the doc huh? My name is catapult. Pleasure~" said the brown and red haired girl "Apologies for both of their behavior doctor y/n. I am orchid the captain of the A6 operation reserve. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She said holding out her hand to shake which I did. "It's no worry. They didn't cause any trouble" I said with a smile. Just as I was about to leave I heard a "DOCTOR RUN!". It came from some hyena dude (is that racist in terra?) and just behind him was some dude who looked like goth Diluc from Genshin impact with a smirk on his face. That's all I had to see to get me to start sprinting for my life and innocence. Holy shit goths are scary.

 Holy shit goths are scary