She placed her hands on my neck as she pulled me into a kiss. My hands immediately dropped to her waist.

There's no doubt in my mind - I've definitely missed this.

She smells phenomenal. She feels phenomenal. Holy fuck.

I pressed my lips onto hers and tightened my grip on her waist.

Suddenly, a ringtone blared in the background.

"Fuck." Billie exclaimed with a huff as she pulled back, annoyed by the interruption. 

I slumped back down onto the bed in disappointment, wincing from the pain in my ribs as I hit the mattress. I should probably try not to forget I just broke a few of them. 

"Hello?" Billie bluntly opened as she tapped a button and dropped the phone back onto the side.

She's definitely not happy. And neither am I. We were just getting to the good part.

"Have you seen the news Billie?" a voice angrily asked from the other end of the phone, Billie leaving it on loudspeaker.

"What?" she asked, looking at me in uncertainty.

"Billie Eilish spotted in the UK coming out of hospital with a girl." the man said in a mimicking tone, "That's just one of the headlines making its way around the internet at the moment."

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, surprised, "It's not even been half an hour."

"Oh so you're with her now then?" the man asked, clearly angry that she was with me.

"Yeah, so what?" Billie shot back. "I came out here for her, so what's the problem?"

I have no idea what's going on. Is she in trouble?

"You're supposed to be in Asia, that's the problem." the man practically shouted down the phone. "Do you have any idea how much money we're losing because of this?"

"What?" I questioned. 

She's supposed to be in Asia?

"I don't care about the money!" Billie retaliated.

"What does he mean Asia?" I interjected, still trying to get some sort of explanation.

They both ignored me, the man continuing his quarrel as Billie didn't even look at me.

"You're ruining your career over some stupid fling!" he yelled at Billie.

Some stupid fling? Is that all I am? My face dropped as I took in what he just said. Is that really all I am to her? 

"Fuck you." Billie brusquely said. 

I felt completely paralysed. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. My eyes were fixed on the floor as they began to well up.

"This has got to stop." the man continued.

"You're right." Billie replied, emotionless. "It does."

They both fell silent for a moment. I began to realise, we could be over. Again. 

Fuck. We've only just got back together. But did we? Are we together? How could I be so fucking stupid, again? I said it from the start, she's way out of my league. I'm such an idiot.

"You're fired."

What? I looked up at Billie as she hung up the phone and locked her eyes with mine.

"Who's fired?" I asked, still having no clue as to who the man actually was.

"My manager. Well. Ex-manager now."

Billie walked over and sat down beside me. She gently pulled my head onto her shoulder and held me.

"Why are you supposed to be in Asia?" I asked again.

"I still have the rest of tour." 

"You put off tour for me?" I questioned, honestly pissed off that she would do something as stupid as that.

"You're worth it." she replied sweetly, placing a kiss on the side of my head.

I pushed myself up off the bed, grimacing at the pain radiating through my torso, before walking towards the wardrobe and beginning to fling more of her clothes into the suitcase.

"What are you doing?" Billie asked, still sat on the bed.

"You're finishing your tour." I said, continuing to throw her clothes into the suitcase on the floor.

There are people with tickets to those shows waiting for her. There is no chance in hell I'm getting in the way of that.

"I'm not going without you Y/n." she pleaded, walking up behind me and pulling me into a hug.

"Who said I wasn't coming?" I temptingly stated, swinging myself around and plunging my lips back onto hers.