Prologue

Hey guys! Welcome to my new story. Heads up, this will be a Chaos fanfic.

PS: I do not own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus story.

PPPS/PSSS(I just gave up) Cover art I got from Google images, I believe it is from Darksiders.

This chapter has been edited

~•~

When the universe began, when lady Chaos created life, she created the Firstborns, commonly known as the Primordials, to govern her creation. They began the expansion of the universe, the primordials creating galaxies, planets, stars and more. All was going well, 'til Chaos realized that her children were becoming restless, saying that each of them should govern their own worlds. Chaos saw nothing wrong with this, and allowed her children to run amock, governing their domains however they pleased. But that wasn't enough for her children. They wanted more, and soon they wanted it all. The primordials waged war against each other, conqering and enslaving their own kin. Galaxies were destroyed, planets and its population wiped out. The hatred and evil that the primordials possesed was so strong that a creature was born from it. The Wither, a being so powerful that it even rivaled Chaos' power. But a handful of primordials found out about this new threat and warned Chaos. She was severely weakened from the war, but she took up arms against the menace.

~•~

Chaos looked at her opponent. She was bleeding ichor from several wounds, her left leg injured so she had to support herself with her staff.

The creature loomed above her, his face obscured by the shadows.

"HAHAHAHAHA" a voice boomed. "Come now creator, I expected more from you! How can the universe survive if its ruler can barely walk on two feet?" He mocked. Chaos grinned and spat out ichor from her mouth, hitting the abomination square in the face. The beast staggered back, taken by surprise and wiped off the blood. When its vision cleared, Chaos was gone. "WHE-" he was cut short when Chaos jumped behind him and chocked him with her staff.

"Listen here Wither" she said as she held on to him. Her staff glowed purple and runes started swirling around them. The beast grinned. "Really Chaos? Banishing me? Leaving your kingdom at the hands of your unreliable children?" He laughed as he tried to grab onto Chaos. "You'll be sealed along with me! And with that flimsy power of yours, it'll be a few billion years before you can regain power and escape the seal, and by then i'll be long gone! HAHAHA!"

Chaos ignored all of this and concentrated, the whirlwind of runes spinning faster and faster, Chaos' eyes glowing brighter and brighter and finally, she spoke.

"I Chaos, Lady of the Cosmos and ruler of the Universe, give myself over to the void" she spoke, her voice seemingly multiplied.

WE, THE VOID, HEED THY CALL. WHAT DO YOU OFFER IN RETURN?
a voice spoke.

"I offer my true name, Chaos, and my power. I seal myself with the Banished and strip myself of my divinity." She answered, still grappling with Wither.

"You're insane Chaos! Hold me back millions of years, trillions even and i will still return!" He yelled.

WE, THE VOID, FIND YOUR PACT BINDING. WE TAKE THY OFFER AND BANISH THE ACCUSED.

Instantly, the runes spinning around them stopped abruptly. One rune then slammed onto Wither, sticking to his chest. Then followed suit by another rune, sticking to his face, and soon all of the runes began sticking to his body.

"AAAAGHH!!!" Wither writhed in pain as Chaos let go of him. He crawled toward her and looket her in the eye, his filled with absolute hatred. "Hear me Chaos. Know that I will return, I will return and ERADICATE YOUR VERY EXISTENCE! NOTHING WILL BE LEFT, DO YOU HEAR ME!? NOT-" he was cut short when the runes banished to void-knows where.

Chaos breathed a sigh of relief, when suddenly she looked down at her chest. A purple orb was coming out of her chest. It floated in in front of her and dissappeared into the sky.

CREATOR.

Chaos looked up and asked "What is it Void? I expected to be banished along with him".

WHAT WOULD WE GAIN BY SENDING YOU TO OBLIVION? NO CHAOS. WE WILL NOT BANISH YOU, THOUGH WE WILL HOLD ON TO YOUR POWER FOR NOW.

"Fine. But who will make sure that this universe will be kept safe?" Chaos asked.

FOR NOW, US. WE WILL MAKE SURE THE WALLS OF YOUR KINGDOM DON'T COME CRUMBLING DOWN. IT'S THE LEAST WE CAN DO.

With that the presence dissapeared, leaving Chaos alone on the desolate planet. Chaos groaned, hoping that the Void left her a bit of power, seeing that she was stranded on a desolate planet. She concentrated, sweat trickiling down on her face, but it worked.

"Hello mother." a cheery voice said.

"Hello Aether, thank you for answering my call" she said stumbling to her son. She managed to get within a feet of him and finally blacked out, but Aether managed to hold her steady. He sighed, then a small smile tugged in the corner of his lip.

"Thanks mom. Perhaps i should name this day Chaos day, wait no..." he snapped his finger "Ah yes! Mother's day!" And with that, wings of light flapped behind him and he flew off, carrying his sleeping mother.

As they left, where Chaos had been standing, a patch of grass had grown. This was the birth of Gaea, or in other words, Earth.

~•~

Far off in a distant place....

The Void looked down, his mind lost in thought.

'With Chaos temporarily handicapped, looks like I'll have to take care of this place' he thought. He was pondering on how Chaos would face Wither in the future, for it was inevitable. Wither was banished, but with his tremendous power, he would leave his prison in a few billion years. He stared at Chaos' essence in his palm, pulsing with tremendous power.

Then an idea popped into his mind. He looked towards five words engraved into Chaos' wall.

War

Famine

Pestilence

Death

Conquest

Chaos had explained to him that she had planned on ending the tyranny of the dark primordials with these five. Death had already been born, a female spirit, a mere child sleeping soundly in her cradle. Since life was created, so was the inevitable birth of Death, the eldest. War was crawling around her cradle, looking for anything to hold. She was formed when the primordials began warring against each other. Famine was gnawing on her rattle, slobbering all over it. She was created when the battles of the primordials had left many planets with little to no resources. Pestilence was wide awake, just watching everything with curious eyes, sneezing when a dust fell on her nose. She was born right after pestilence, when the lack of resources left populations ill. And the youngest was Conquest, the only boy. He merely sat in his cradle, staring right back at Void. He was born when the first victory was ever won in this long, pointless war between primordials.

These five were the possible solution for Void's impending problem.

"Well, better than nothing I suppose." he sighed and strode towards the five children. He began speaking in an ancient dialect and Chaos' castle glowed, the fortress pulsing with power that was felt by all the cosmos.

Something had began. Now the clock was ticking, ticking towards the impending doom.

This was going to be interesting...