Epilogue

It had been almost a year since I was called back to fly the uranium plant mission. It's crazy how time flies by, and so much had happened since then. I had joined the Black Aces, alongside my girlfriend, Natasha 'Phoenix' Trace, I had gotten promoted to the rank of Admiral, and me and Nat had moved in together.

After a long childhood of trauma and abuse, I finally had a stable home, and a relationship. My past child would have jumped for joy if she knew. Sometimes the nightmares come back, but Nat is always there to help and support me. She's my rock, the person that means the most to me.

————

Another year had flown by, and Nat and I had gotten engaged. We were planning a wedding late that year, all the graduates we flew with from the uranium plant mission were invited. I couldn't wait to see Rooster again. I had spoken to Maverick, and asked him to walk me down the isle. Of course he agreed, and wished me congratulations on our relationship.

————

We had finally gotten married. After 6 months of waiting, we had finally tied the knot. I had grown so much in the last 3 years, and now I can enjoy all of my hard work with my love, my Phoenix.

————

A/N:

Ahh and it's finished! Kind of a lame epilogue I didn't really know what to write, but it's chill.  So glad y'all have been reading it, thankyou as always 🫶🏻

breaker जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें