Chapter 4 - We Forgot Somebody

Kenzie is researching things in the lobby. When Vogel and Lin walk up to her.

Vogel: "Ms. Kenzington if that is your real last name, how goes the hunt for Viola and Mr. Miller?"

Kenzie: "Good I guess, I don't understand why the Boss even needs Matt"

Lin: "Kenzie, listen here. When the Boss of The Saints tells you to do something you do it, no questions asked"

Kenzie: "Yeah whatever, I located Viola and have her whereabouts. Follow me"

Vogel: "What about that Matt Miller guy?"

Kenzie: "Yeah him too... C'mon we'll get Viola first then Matt!"

Kenzie, Vogel and Lin get into Vogels Limousine and drive off.

•A While Later•

They reach a random building which says "Kiki's Miscellaneous Items". They exit the Limo and walk inside to see Kiki and Viola sitting there reading Magazines.

Kenzie: "Viola! We're here!"

Viola looks over to The Saints. Kiki immediately draws 2 pistols.

Kiki: "I know you 3! You work for the Saints!"

Viola: "Kiki, it's OK! I work with them..."

Viola manages to grab the pistols out her sister's hands.

Kiki: "Oh right, you work with the Saints now... Well hello Saints... what can I help you with?"

Lin: "We want to get Viola to come back to the saints so we can show these mother fuckers down in hell who really runs this bitch!

Kiki: "Well if you wanna run this bitch you're gonna have to take down the Kingpins, The Overlords, The Princes and Princesses and of Course The King."

Lin: "Oh please, the Saint's can take down all them assholes with no problems!"

Vogel: "Wow I never realized how big your ego's are..."

Viola: "But yeah... I'll go with you guy's, Kiki?"

Kiki: "Uh.. sure... Hey Dave can you manage the store while we're out killing people?"

A sleeping worker wakes up and nods and drifts back to sleep.

Kenzie: "Mission accomplished let's get back to the Ultor then"

Vogel: "Not, so fast... We still need to find this Matt Miller guy..."

Kenzie whines and everyone heads to the car and gets in. Kenzie gets on her laptop and starts tracing Matt's whereabouts.

Kenzie: "I found his whereabouts unfortunately. Ok go to Vox's territory and head left before you reach NOTSaint Avenue."

They all drive that way.

•An Hour Later•

They reach Vox's Technology Store and head inside. They see a cashier there and walk up to him.

Cashier: "Welcome to Vox's Technology Store! How may I help you?"

Viola: "We're looking for a Matt Miller, know where he is?"

Cashier: "Uhm... he should be in the back with Asha...."

Kiki: "Don't give a fuck who Asha is we're just gonna find Matt and leave."

They all enter the back and look around to find Matt talking to another Chick who seems to be Asha.

Matt: "and I litterly saw him BREAK HER FUCKING NECK! INFRONT OF ME!"

Asha: "I see why the psychopath was the Saints priority after killing Loren..."

Kiki: "Not offense to the fact your talking about my death right infront of me Matty"

Matt and the Asha girl turn to the Saints.

Vogel: "Hey Matt, to make a long story short. We're rebuilding The Saints and making the saints Rise To Power"

Asha: "If the Saint's are gonna rise to power you need to establish a name for yourselves"

Viola: "Been there done that let's bounce..."

Matt: "Can she come?"

Lin: "Sure, but she needs to be Canonized"

Kenzie: "Canonized? The hell do you mean?"

Lin: "Wait wait, you guy's haven't been canonized?"

Everyone shakes their head as Lin facepalms.

Lin: "Imma needa talk to the Playa for this."

Everyone exits the store and get back into the Limousine. They all drive back to Ultor. A while later a meeting starts.

Boss: "Alright everyone we have almost everything we need, Guns, Cars a few territories and a few new Saints. Now we need to focus on getting more than we need already. In order to get that we needa take down any threats we may have. Zimos I want you to focus on Outranking that asshole Valentino, Matt & Kenzie focus on Stealing any shit from that bitch Vox. So Lin, Kiki and Viola you needa deal with that stupid fuck Velvet. Vogel deal with the Financial shit."

Johnny: "Hold on a God damn minute we're missing a Saint"

Boss: "Missing a Saint? Who?"

Johnny: "YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You were pissed off for DAYS!"

Boss: "Spit it the fuck out Johnny!"

All Saints: "CARLOS!"

The Sudden realization punches The Boss in the chest when he hears that name.

Boss: "Oh... fuck..."

Vogel: "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET ABOUT HIM?!"

Kenzie: "I never met him and I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT HIM!"

Boss: "FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK! OK, Me Johnny, Asha and Shaundi will find Carlos."

Peirce: "The fuck I'm supposed to do?"

Boss: "Do something nobody gives a fuck what you do Peirce"

Peirce: "Guess I'll go masturbate on Vogel's computer...."

Vogel: "Don't give a fuck, go do something that doesn't annoy us"

Everyone leaves Peirce in the lobby.

Peirce: "WHAT DID I DO TO ANY OF YOU?!'

Mission Passed!

Matt, Kenzie, Asha, Vogel, Kiki and Viola unlocked as Playable Characters!

5000xp

+$250

(A)Continue   (B)Main Menu