Chapter 2

I'm sorry if I updated too late. I ain't gonna give you an excuse for my lateness... Instead I'll give you this chapter!

-Obsessive188girl127-

RECAP

"Greetings, Heroes Of Olympus" said the booming voice of the goddess standing above me. We both fell silent. "Today I summon you here to offer you a quest. A quest to venture out into the future to bring things back to how they were supposed to be" said the Roman goddess of the past.

Postverta.

Percy's POV

I shot Annabeth a questioning look as she looked my way. Her calculating eyes needed no more than a second to decide but I interrupted her, saying

"Why are you choosing us? We are Greeks after all!" I said, which earned me a jab in the ribs from Annabeth's elbow.

If Postverta was offended, she didn't show any sign of it. She remained stoic and every bit of the composed goddess everyone expected her to be and said, "I'm entrusting you heroes with such a task because I see you both as worthy heroes who do not seek a reward or a title when offered a task, but because you sincerely do want to help. True heroes. I will send you both to a place so far in the future, where your bones have long since turned into ash and you will both see how strange the world has come to be."

As if she sensed that I was about to interrupt her she raised her hand, halting my words.

She continued, "The world was set into the path the Parcae has chosen for a brief period of time until a child of mine decided to change things. That is why Justitia has given me a warning, a chance to fix the issue before the other gods do. So demigods, do you accept the quest or do you not?"

Saying no will get us on the Roman's bad side and she sure as hell will toss us into a chasm filled with a shitload of monsters leading us into a certain death. Anyone who refuses the offer must have a brain capacity that is beyond my level of stupidity and that's saying a lot. I ain't the brightest you see. So, anyways, we basically have no choice but to say yes. Annabeth looked at me we both nodded, having the same thoughts.

Why the hell shouldn't we do it? I thought.

"We accept the quest. Thank you for entrusting us with such an important task" said Annabeth while bowing her head a little. She slapped my head down so I would bow too.

Postverta gave us an all-professional, royal smile and said, "Splendid. Your job is to find the culprit and fix the tempered-with future. The humans in the place I'm sending you to value factions. It really is a strange place but they are divided according to their traits. There are five factions, blue for the intelligent, gray for the selfless, black and white for the honest, red or yellow for the peaceful, and black for the brave. Although not much is known about the culprit, I do know that the culprit is from Dauntless, the faction that values bravery and they are clad in black. So, you must remember to choose very wisely in order to enter Dauntless. Heroes I wish you the best of luck. I hope we will meet again"

________________________________

Pretty short huh? I've already started the next chap to imam update it soon... Soon... I'm on holiday so

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

-Obsessive188girl127-

CHAPTER TWO YAY!! SO I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN FANFICTION.NET AND I FEEL REALLY GUILTY BUT AHH FINALS ARE COMING AND I AM A NERVOUS WRECK. Idk why i used caps for everything... Anyways.. Thanks for reading!
-Obsessive188girl127-