Jannat broke the hug. & continued : But Bhai why did agree to Marry Ashnoor when you are madly in love with Ari? and who told you about Dadi ?

Addy : Yes I love ari

Listening to this Ari tightly closed her eyes in bliss and held Faisu 's arm with one hand and with other hand she palmed her mouth to supress her shouts of excitement she was literally jumping at her place in happiness & excitement. Faisu held her to stop her jumping he angrily glared at her and gestured her to listen the conversation silently.

Addy: and its Dad, He blackmailed me by saying that if I don't marry Ash and get her father's money then he will kill Dadi, you and Ayaan you know na I can't risk all of yours life Baccha.

Jannat horrified : CHACHA? How can he say that Bhai he is the one who saved Dadi and me from Chachi.

Addy: Even for me, it was the shock of my life when Gupta uncle told me that dad had some connection with Ayaan's kidnapping and Your Parents's death. He was my idol my inspiration but actually he is nothing but a mean bastard.

Addy exclaimed all this crying loudly,

Jannat took few steps back in disbelief intensity of her tears increased. The fact that The person she trusted the most all these years was the original Culprit made her feel dizzy. The sense of betrayal from her own loving Chacha made her feel weak. All the past images where he supported her cared for her, all the sweet happy moments she spent with her Chacha passed in her mind.

She felt all the surrounding unreal She with a blank face started walking towards Chacha and Chachi's room, to get answers.

Faiau signalled Ari to go to Addy and handle him and tell him that possibly Dadi is in the same house and also asked Ari to take him to secret room to recognize the old lady.

Faisu himself stealthy followed distressed Jannat who was looking like walking dead body, A pale and weak body with blank expressions.

Addy didn't know that Jannat left he was just sitting and crying his heart out. When he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Addy turned and saw: Ari

He abruptly started wiping his tears but Ari held his hand and herself lovingly wiped his tears. She slowly leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

Ari : I love you Addy

Addy was well baffled, befuddled, discombobulated with her sudden appearance and then sudden admission of love.

Addy was just staring at her with little open mouth & wide eyes.

But her next sentence left him stupified and dumbstruck

Ari : And I very well know you love me too.

Ari continued: I heard your conversation with Jannat.

She got a call from shifa who gave her reminder that she had to bring Addy to recognize old lady in secret room so she hastily stood up held his hand & started pulling him without giving explanation to that already confused and confounded boy.

Addy: where are you taking me?

Ari : come with me I'll tell you in the way.

Addy : Ok

Soon they reached near secret room Addy was astound to see the door open and guards unconscious. Shifa and Faiz were standing there before he could question any of them he was again pulled by Ari inside the room.

Now he was tired of all the pulling and dragging thing he wanted to talk to Ari about his feelings and their love and many things about them but Ari was just not giving him a chance to speak in all this self talk he didn't notice the surrounding.

He opened his mouth to speak but Ari pointed towards something he followed the direction only to get third shock of the night. First sudden marriage proposal then Ari's confessions and third now this.

Addy whispered in disbelief: Dadii

Ari, Shifa and Faiz shouted loudly in excitement: YESS

This loud noise made Dadi open her weak eyes she saw blurry images of four people standing in front of her. She misunderstood them to be goons.

Dadi started shivering and calling for Jannat: Jannat, Jannu.

They stopped shouting and Addy came back from his trance and ran to hug his Dadi.

Addy : Dadi,Dadi please calm down Dadi it's me Dadi your Adnaan.. see.

Dadu calmed down listening to Addy's name spread her hand to nearby table drawer and fetched her spectacles wore them and she got a clear view of her dear Grandsons face. Tears formed in both of their eyes and they both hugged each other tightly and cried.

Team 07(except faisu and hassu) were watching the scene and their union made their eyes filled with tears of content.

They broke the hug and Dadi kissed Addy's face madly they both talked with each other hugged each other numerous times whilst all time crying.

Addy finally made her lie on bed and promised to come back and keep Jannat safe they four left the room locked it Addy called his trusted PA and told him to take Dadi safely away in 2 hours without letting anyone know and all silently moved to Addy's room as instructed by Ari.

Addy opened his mouth to thank them but Ar didn't give him a chance and jumped on Shifu and Faiz saying rather shouting "Addy said he loves me too".

Shifa and Faiz congratulated both of them by hugging and soon left room to give them some alone time.

Addy : Now will you let me speak something?

Ari encircled her arms around his neck: No need to speak anything I know you are worried for your family's safety but don't worry we all are with you we all will find Ayaan and when we will have Jannat, Ayaan and Dadi safe with us then we can defeat the evils. I'm with you Addy. We all are with you.

In answer Addy just pulled Ari close and kissed her madly.

Addy: Right, when I have my love by my side then I can fight with the world.

Jannat reached Chacha's room only to find Chachi completely drunk on floor suddenly she heard a scream of girl she walked towards the sound oblivious that Faisu was following her.

She reached near terrace where she found a disgusting sight of her beast Chacha trying to force himself on a girl who was almost of Jannat 's age.

Jannat's temper raised to highest level she went near them and held her drunk Chacha's hand which was about to touch the innocent girl.

Chacha irritatingly turned to the person who stopped him and was shocked to find furious Jannat before he could do anything he received a super punch from his sweet niece who had turned into Kali Ma today.

Jannat started giving him punches one after another the girl ran and hid behind Jannat and Faisu was proudly seeing Jannat's new avatar until he found Chacha picking up a rod to hurt Jannat.

Chacha picked a rod to hit Jannat and she covered her face to receive a blow but it never came as Faisu came on time and saved her by giving 'Extra Strong Teeth breaking punch' to Chacha who actually lost his one tooth and wailed loudly.

Jannat looked at her all time savior Faisu in surprise who like a true gentleman offering his blazer to the girl and gestured her to leave.

Chacha somehow stood up cursing Jannat and Faisu.

Jannat's attention now shifted to Chacha and she was back in form & shouted on top of her voice: WHY CHACHA, WHY DID YOU BETRAYED ME? WHY YOU BROKE MY TRUST? WHY?

Chacha in drunk voice: Shut up you b**** or else I'll kill you just like I killed your parents year ago.

Jannat stumbled with this sentence but Faisu who was equally shocked noticed it & quickly held her in back hug supporting her weak falling body. Jannat clutched Faisu's arms which were holding her waist for support to which he tightened his grip.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehe... i am back... please vote Do comments... Tell me if you like it or not... Bye byee loves.. see you soon ❤️‍🩹
+
My exams are not over yet,but still i wanted to post for you guys.💕🫂