Part 6

The wind whistles as both mobs glare at each other from a far. You stand and watch as both Deglan and Vesemir on horse back trot up to speak with Tetra.

"Beautiful peaks. Too pure for war."
Tetra sighs looking towards the snow covered mountains.

"Scurry off and return with the body of the man you murdered, witch." Deglan scoffs towards her.

"He was executed in the name of those your homemade beasts butchered."
Vesemir then intervenes.

"There'll be no more of them, Tetra. Upon my word."
Your eyes narrow when Tetras glare flashes towards you then back at the two men.
"Well, witchers are experts in price. What is the worth of your word, Vesemir?"

"Some things... are beyond cost."
She directs her eyes to Deglan with expectation.
"And you? Do you give me your word?"

"I give you nothing. Save the chance to fill the valleys of our pretty peaks with your corpses."
A fire lights in you with his response.
"We are an army of witchers. You are human."
Vesemir can only look at Deglan with a face of shock.

Tetra raises her hand towards them signaling to her students, that's it's begin.
Portals appear in the sky and something starts to emerge from them, making the all witchers necklaces vibrate.

Kitsu raises her arms and let's the monsters run through them.
"Kitsu."

"She was gutted to hear how you sacked her den, destroyed her work, and murdered the girl, her only child."
You snarl when sensing the lie she gave.
"Monsters to fight monsters. How unlike your predecessors."

Vesemir and Deglan then ride back to thier group.
"Rally! Rally! Steel your nerves, lads. We charge!" Deglan yells towards them.

"Swords away. Swords away!" Vesemir intervenes again.
"We haven't time to hesitate."

"Just bloody trust me for once!" Deglan looks towards the men then back at him.
"Please!"
He then sets his axe down.

"Witchers, on me!" They get their magic ready in a fist and wait till the monsters get close enough. Unknowingly to anybody your eyes slit and teeth grow out into long needles.
"Now!"

They're all able to kill some off before having to take action with their swords.
Vesemir looks back to find you but can't spot you until everyone's necklace starts to vibrate again.
He quickly turns his head and sees you sprinting forwards jumping off the back of a monster and into the sky.

He watches as he sees the color of your eyes change from yellow to e/c, your body then starts to morph from a human to an extraordinary rare giant creature.
Horns sprout from your head, arms now into wings the wind can carry, and a roar so loud it can cause earthquakes.

Vesemir then smirks. "I think so just fell in love again."

"