I need you

"I'm not mad , maybe a little I'm mostly sad ...You wanna know how I feel like ,I'm constantly hurting Bc i think I over love you,and you don't need me as much as I need you,I forgive you every time Bc I been holding on to this thought I wouldn't be ok without you,lol see where the over love comes in place ?! you make me feel like that's a bad thing but ofc I forgive you for making me feel that way Bc I need you . I hate that about myself.I care for you than myself, I will always.Do I mean a lot to you as much as you mean to me?!I doubt it, I keep holding on to the girl I first met,Shes not there Anymore is she?! I'm jealous Bc you can be so emotionless ..I wish that was me maybe I could stop caring for people who don't even give a shit about me ugh, I want you to know I'm hurting and it's not all you're fault maybe you will finally understand me now,idk wouldn't be surprised if you don't, I'm angry ok , and I'm sorry too you're my person and I love you most than any person on this shitty ass planet, You right,most times your not the problem ok.... but I sometimes wonder do you really mean what you say,or   You just say what I need to hear from you ..... is us really worth fighting for if we always arguing ?!... I'm tired ok and I think I have already lost you ..Is this you finally losing me?! ...I'm sorry I'm not even mad at you I'm mad at myself for allowing myself to feel this way I'm sorry I do need time to think"