Crack the Shell 💘

Start from the beginning

Hayasaka POV

{5:19AM}Ayanokouji (?): Thank you for the help, I appreciate you replying late at night considering being a maid there must be incredibly taxing on your health. Do take care, after all, keeping a facade is harder when you are sick. Good night.

The last words that were scanned by my eyes would seem quite rude out of context but as the first rays of morning light shone on my face and making the screen too hard to see, I contemplated it's meaning.

He knew the pain I suffered, without me uttering a single word.

Isn't that a win Ayanokouji?

I sent my last text as I closed the curtains and let my eyelids drop.

{5:19 AM} 1-1 And good night.

Ayanokouji....you sly bastard.

Ayanokouji POV

I woke up at 8 am and checked my phone to notice the text and thought inwardly that she must have realised that while she played a very intricate plan of forcefully arranging a get-together which had quite a few dangerous obstacles in between and in the end while she did succeed. All it took was just a small observation, for me to accomplish the same goal.

This should make her rethink and repolish her schemes more. Of course, there was another end to this dagger which ended her plan, the whole obstacle had turned out beneficial as Hayasaka probably will reduce the mental barrier she has around me. This was the path that I would lead her along, on the one hand, she would keep getting more capable and on the other.....

I walked up to the chessboard as It was left stranded the earlier night while I chatted with her and played another move, pawn to C8

Be the queen piece for the final checkmate

>/////////////////<

Narrator POV

Hah, doing the unexpected is definitely expected from Ayanokouji.

But it seems he was late for class. Wasn't that something to ponder about?