she brings you to practice with her when you're sick (requested)

Start from the beginning

"Actually, we are all quite worried about her," Mina said. "We all care about her so we're happy you brought her with you today so she can be looked after by you and all of us, too."

"That's what I hoped for," Tzuyu said and kissed your forehead softly before she stood up. "Okay. Let's practice. Hopefully she'll sleep for a while."

And you did.

A couple of hours went by before you woke up and it was only because a hand was being pressed against your forehead.

You thought it was Tzuyu at first but when you opened your eyes, you saw Jihyo staring back at you.

"Hey," She said with a friendly smile. "Just checking up on you while we take a short break. Tzuyu had to use the bathroom real quick. Is there anything you need?"

"Some water."

Nayeon overheard what you had wanted.

So she went across the room and returned a second later, coming over to you to put the bottle of water in your hands.

You felt weak and it was hard to sit up or turn the cap on the water bottle so Jihyo was quick to help you sit up and open the bottle for you.

"That better?"

You nodded and took a few sips of the water as Tzuyu returned to the room.

"Hi, sweet girl. How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat on the floor in front of you.

"Terrible."

"My poor baby." She frowned. "I'm sorry you don't feel good. Is there anything else that you need?"

You shook your head and put the lid back on the water bottle before putting it on the floor next to you.

You laid back down and closed your eyes as Tzuyu asked Jihyo if you felt feverish since she knew she was going to check on you for her.

"Yeah, she feels pretty warm."

Tzuyu breathed out a sad sigh and asked you if you felt too sick to stay and needed to go home or, just from the anxiety you felt, if you felt so awful that you needed to go to urgent care or the hospital.

But you were sound asleep before she got the chance.

"She'll be okay, Tzuyu. Don't worry too much. She'll be better in no time." Jihyo promised.

After kissing your warm forehead again, she got up and returned to practice.

It wasn't long after that you woke up again.

Maybe a half hour or forty minutes later.

The music was a little quieter than usual so it wouldn't disturb you too much.

But it was too loud to hear your voice.

"Tzuyu?" You said as you ran your fingers through your hair. "Tzuyu!"

She didn't hear you.

But Jeongyeon saw you.

In the reflection of the mirror, she saw you sitting up looking a little anxious.

"Stop the music," She told one of the staff members.

And the music stopped a few seconds later.

"Tzuyu, Y/N needs you."

Tzuyu quickly turned around and saw you looking at her with sad eyes and she was by your side in a heartbeat.

"Are you okay, darling?"

"I'm cold." You said as you shivered.

She took off her hoodie and pulled it over your head before having you lay back down so she could tuck you in under the blanket.

"That better?"

"A little."

Tzuyu decided then that she was going to take a short break and as uncomfortable as the floor was, she laid down on it and curled up close to you.

"It's okay, my love. I've got you."

With her so close to you, you could feel the warmth of her body and it helped a little.

"If you get too warm, let me know. For now, I'll keep you warm for a few minutes. Try to relax. Close your eyes."

The girls all sat down and looked on, feeling worried about you but they did feel much better knowing that you've got such a loving girlfriend.

They know that you mean the world to Tzuyu, just as she means the world to you.

But it's in times like these when they realize just how deeply she cares for you and how much she loves you.

She didn't care about catching whatever you had or getting into any trouble for not practicing as hard as usual.

All she cares about is you and making you feel better in any way that she can.

"I love you so much. I promise it won't be long until you feel better. I'll take care of you until then. Don't be anxious about anything. I'm here, baby."

She whispered those words softly as she brushed her fingers through your hair to comfort you as you relaxed and fell back asleep.

The girls didn't say anything.

They just stared at each other and over at you and Tzuyu, admiring how caring and loving she is with you.

It showed in moments like this, even more than usual, that she's the one for you.

Because she'll do anything for you, anything at all; even if it means making you feel even a tiny bit better.