Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: 'I can tell that Mom's seeing this right now, and mentally telling me to not give in to Sensei's seduction.' I sweatdropped as she calls me to give the player's pledge since I am the Class-Rep of 1-A.

Midnight: "Time for the players pledge!" She said as she flogged her whip. "Representing the students is Y/N Yugano from Class 1-A!" 

My classmates looked at me with surprise as I stand next to her to give the pledge.

Midnight: "You're looking cute right now, Y/N-kun~" She softly spoke, and the damn Nine-Tails inside of my mindscape is dying by laughter. 

Y/N: "No, woman. Mom's going to kill me, I can literally hear her swearing." I muttered in which she heard it and snickered.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while I turned to face the students. Their eyes are looking at me on what I am going to say, so I grabbed the mic and started my speech.

Y/N: "WE pledge... to make this sports festival show our unique, and hidden talents the world didn't see yet. We pledge... that this sports festival give us the opportunity to connect our bonds with each other, either you are in  the Hero Course, Business Course or the General Studies. WE PLEDGE... TO GIVE US OUR ALL AND TO DO OUR BEST! U.A. HIGH! PLUS ULTRA!" I shouted with my fist upwards, which followed by the roar of the 11 courses after my speech, their fist held high too.

The crowd cheered louder as I went back to my classmates, some gave me praises for my speech as Midnight-Sensei showed us the screen.

Midnight: "Now, let's get started right away! The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!

FIRST GAME

OBSTACLE COURSE

When I saw the results, I can't help myself but to grin.

Y/N: 'Oh yeah, it's all coming together. This can be easy-peasy.' I thought.

Midnight: "All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium-- about four kilometers!" Then she raised her whip. "Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!" The crowd roars as she told us to gather at the starting line.