Episode 18 Part 1

Start from the beginning

The perfect sporting grounds for World War II tanks, shooting at each other.

——————————

Carm stared at a paper form with all of the Tanks Kuromorimine had in its relatively varied Arsenal

They were a far more serious threat then Pravda,

Which is probably why they were so salty when they lost to it.

They had to be absolutely pathetic at the sport they claimed was they defended if they were to lose to an inferior team like that,

Y'know, when Miho decided to use real logic for the first time,

Because going to a funeral, is far, far worse, then losing to Anzio if they somehow made it to the finals.

—————————

Kuromorimine's Arsenal,

Jagdpanzer IV, a Panzer IV chassis with a Panther gun and improved front armor, no real threat.

Panzer V Panther Aüsfuhrung G, A better version of the Panzer IV with sloped armor and a longer gun, no threat still.

Jagdpanzer V Jagdpanther, Panther with casemated 88mm PaK 43 L/71, perhaps a slight threat.

Panzer VI Tiger, Heavy tank, despite reputation, pretty poor overall, thin front armor, 88mm L/56 gun can be an annoyance, no real threat, unless an actually deadly commander is in it, like Kurt Knipsel, in that case, huge threat.

Panzerjäger VI (P) Elefant, A Porsche Tiger with a casemated 88mm PaK 43 L/71, armor is thick but flat, terribly unreliable powertrain, perhaps a tiny threat.

Panzer VI Ausführung B "Königstiger", significant improvement over Tiger I with better front armor and a more powerful 88mm KwK 43 L/71 gun, but no SS tank aces or experienced crew, only an Angry feminist teenager, no threat.

Panzerjäger VI Aüsfuhrung B Jagdtiger, 128mm KwK 44 L/55 gun, 250mm thick casemate, powerful on surface, but nearly flat casemate armor and the sheer clunkiness and slowness of using and preparing and usage of the gun, APCR bait is all, No real threat.

Panzer III, don't even bother laughing, enlist a fly, he'll be more helpful, because at least there a chance he'll annoy your enemy somewhat. So low of a threat it may as well not exist.

So far nothing was a match for the T29, too bad, he wanted a fight.

As Carm continued to assess the the enemy team,

Panzer VIII Maus, 

Carm almost spits out the swig of water he took from his water bottle,