Chapter 6 idc 😉

OMG  THANK YOU GUYYS FOR 59 VIEWS Ily. sorry for my errors  for the ruis part. But so far that he has the highest views you guys really  like him.

(I dont blame yall  HE JUST  nvm)

Omg I cant believe that I'm  seeing emu sing with her other friends!

"You alright  sweetie?" Your mom asked with a smile.

"YEP I'M FINE!" You shouted loudly.

"HA HA HA I HOPED YOU ENJOYED  OUR SHOW BY WE WILL COME  BACK SOON"! the blonde boy yelled

"BUT BEFORE WE GO 3-2-1
☆WONDERHOY☆BYE SEE YALL LATER!" Emu yelled while waving goodbye.

Then people started to leave.

Wow I can't  believe that that song one my favorite songs I  kept  thinking that while getting up. 

"YNNNNN YOU MADE IT TO THE SHOW!!" Emu yelled while  jumping  on top  of me.

"WHOA" You said  almost  falling to the ground.

"Well you have to thank my mom for taking me here" I said while holding  her on your back. "So this is you friend's show that you were  about your missed?" My  mom said.

"YEP I really  thought  you couldn't  make it!" emu said still on your back.

"Me too but my mom bought  me here  to cheer  my up but now I feel amazing that I didn't  miss all of it"! I said while putting emu down.

"AWWWW WHY  DID YOU PUT MY DOWN!!!"emu said whining.

"You was hurting my back sorry emu" you said while rubbing my back.
"OH I'M SORRY!"she while while running  towards  you. "EEK not too tight emu" you said.

"Oh my bad hehe~" emu said.

"But have you meet my other friends!" emu said with a excited  face.

"Oh I dont thi- emu grabbed your hand so fast that you didn't  have enough time to finished  you sentence.

"GUYS GUESS WHO CAME TO OUR SHOW WITH THEIR  MOM!!" Emu said yelling.

Who? They said with curiosity.

"IT'S YNNNN"!!! she said while  pulling you out.

Hey? You said while waving.

Man thses chapter  are getting shorter  and shorter  sorry about that.

Heres some memes