Chapter 5🤪 YAYA

"Um sweetheart what were you talking about?" My mom said.

"Oh I missed my friend's show" I said sadly.

"Oh when was it?" she said.
"Umm I dont know matter a fact she didn't tell me where was too. I said putting my hand towards my chin.

"Oh well on my way back from work saw an amusement park with a huge roller coaster I think you might like" she said walking towards her room.

"CAN WE GO THER I WILL BRING MY MONEY IF I HAVE TOO!!!" you said while running upstairs.

"Hehe~ I knew you would be excited" she said while getting dressed.

}In Yn's room{

"Ok I'm ready!"I said fixing my hair. (This is your outfit btw If you dont like it you can pick if something else that you like :>)

 (This is your outfit btw If  you dont like it you  can pick if something else that you like :>)

"Are you ready (favorite nickname?) "My mom said."YES MOM!" I yelled.
"OK THEN BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" my mom said.

OK!!

I walked down stairs to see your mom in a simple outfit. (This is the moms outfit btw)

"Wow sweetheart  you look great even though  we are just going to amusement park

"Wow sweetheart you look great even though we are just going to amusement park."

"I know but you never know who you might bump into" I said walking to the door.

In the car●

"Soo what's this new friend for yours?" My mom said while driving to the amusement park.

"Oh shes really nice and cute shes just like angle" I said the last part quietly.

"Oh ok so your friend is a she that's nice" she said while parking.

"YAY WERE HERE!" I said while getting out of the car. "Yep so let's have some fun!"

"Ok mom!" you smiled her.

We had a lot of fun me and my mom played a lot of games and even ride some rides.

On the way to the gift shop I saw a hot dog stand.

"Ooo mom can we get a hot dog please?" I asked her

"Sure honey" she said with smile. I walked to a hot dogs stall and asked for 2 hot dogs.

"Here you go ma'ma" the person said.

Thank you you said while paying the them.

"Here you go m-."

Wait was that Miracle Paint

"Honey are you ok?" she said with a worried face.

"Yea I'm ok but can we looked over there " I pointed at a stage.

"Sure honey" she got up and heard the some music while walking towards the sound.

OMG IS THAT EMU SINGING

We walked over to the stage to find a seat and listen to all their vocal match each others.

WOW this is way better then the original

Emu's Pov

IS THAT YN I THOUGHT THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT and who's that pretty lady with them.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD BUT I'LL WRITE MORE TOMORROW I PROMISE. Thank you again :)

 Thank you again :)