Chapter VIII

Dragon 

"True love's kiss won't defeat this

"True love's kiss won't defeat this." Uma said as she looked up at everyone in the boat. "The world will know my name!" Then she looked further up and saw me flying over everyone. "I always hated you the most, Katherine." I chuckled and tilted my head slightly. "I never liked you either." I said back. And the next thing I knew, a tentacle was heading my way. I quickly used one of my hands to stop it in mid air. I heard a few gasps from under me. "You may be big, Uma, but you will never be as powerful as me!" I yelled and looked down to see my sister in a cloud of purple smoke. I then looked back at Uma. "Besides, this is between you and my sister." I flicked Uma's tentacle away and back into the water, just as my sister flew up as a big dragon, just like mom. I smiled proudly at her and she looked at me. "Go get her, girl." I said, and the two started to fight. I was still flying above ground watching, when suddenly Ben let out a loud roar. I looked down at him confused, only to see him jump into the water. "Ben! Oh my god." I said, letting out a sigh and then I landed back in the boat, in front of everyone and looked over the railing. 

He was in between Mal and Uma, down in the water. "Mal! Hold on." Uma laughed and put her hands on her hips. "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" She taunted, making me grit my teeth. I've forgiven Ben by the way. I did as soon as I knew he was spelled. "That's enough! It's got to stop. This isn't the answer. The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way." I mean, I could've won, easily. But I chose not to, cause then somebody, Uma, would've ended up dead. "We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy. But let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben said and reached his hand out. Uma then used one of her tentacles to give Ben something. It looked like his ring. Uma sighed and went under water, swimming away from Auradon. I sighed and turned around. I pushed through the crowd and went up to a waiter. I took yet another champagne glass and started sipping it. Ben soon came up from the water and Mal landed on the boat, going back to human. Her dress had changed from the yellow and blue one to the dress she had on the glass painting. I guess it's real love after all. 

I watched as Ben and Mal bowed to each other, again. But this time it was more playful. Mal got down from the top deck and approached Ben. When she was in front of him, Ben pulled her in by the waist and kissed her passionately. I walked up to the two and stood next to Evie. "I owe you guys so much." Ben said as he looked around at us. I chucked and nodded. "You really do, Ben." I said, making everyone laugh a little. "If there's anything you need, or anything I can do for you..." This is where I stepped in. "I know the Cotillion is a big thing around here, but, um... Would you guys mind if I left? I have some things to do." Ben shook his head and smiled at me. "No, we not mind. You do what you have to." I smiled and nodded. I then looked at Mal and looked her up and down. "You look fucking fantastic, little sis." She laughed and then we hugged. "Thank you." We pulled back and I gave her another kiss on the forehead. "See you later." Mal said, making me nod. I handed Evie my champagne glass and ran towards the boat edge and jumped off. I used my powers to fly off as soon as I was in the air. And I flew straight for the Isle. I flew so fast that it only took a few seconds for me to reach the broken bridge at the Isle. 

I landed on it and looked at the yellow barrier. I sighed and decided to try something. My power is too powerful for the barrier to keep out, so let's see if I can pass through it. I walked towards it and tried to step through it. And to my luck, it fucking worked. I passed through the barrier with ease, making me laugh. I then flew up and went to the place I knew where Harry would be. The Pirate Bay. I landed and started to look for him. "Katherine?" I hear a familiar Scottish accent say from behind me. I turned around and grinned when our eyes met. "Harry." I said and started to approach him. He walked towards me as well and we met in the middle. As soon as we met each other, I pulled him down into a kiss. He pulled back and looked down at me. "How did you get here?" He asked, making me smirk. "I walked through the barrier." He looked down at me shocked. "You can do that?" I nodded and kissed him again. Neither of us wanted to stop, but we do have to breath. "Wanna take this to the bedroom, love?" He asked seductively, making me giggle. "Well, aren't you the flirt, Hook." He smirked and I leaned up to his ear. "What are you waiting for? Take me." I leaned back and heard a low growl come from his chest. 

And let's just say I didn't go back to Auradon that night. But don't you dare think that this is the end. There's more to my story.  

A/N: All right, everyone! This was it for this book. I know it's short, but I finished this in a day... And even though, I kinda rushed through it, I couldn't find myself able to stop writing. So I just kept on writing and this is the end. But keep a look out for my next book in the series, where I'll write from the 3rd movie. Love you all and thank you for reading <33