61 ⇝ 70

Chapter 61: Jiang Xun Blocked Him

"But of course, the work you will be given isn't limited to commercial activities, advertisements, and live streaming. As compensation, the company will give you a 70:30 split of the revenue you make, with you getting the 70% and the company getting the 30%."Yicheng was confident that Jiang Xun would definitely agree. "What do you think of these conditions?"

The conditions given to Jiang Xun were the best among the internet celebrities that his company had signed a contract with. He gave Jiang Xun great freedom.

"Commercial activities, advertisements, and live streaming of goods can only be done after I personally filter and approve them," Jiang Xun said after some consideration. "If I don't think it's suitable, I won't participate."

"Sure." Yicheng nodded.

"Also, there's the issue of the frequency of live streaming and short videos," Jiang Xun added. "I'm still studying right now. The curriculum is tight, so I can't post short videos or livestream every day. However, I can do it once a week."

Yicheng gave it a bit of thought, then said, "Once a week isn't out of the question, but you have to ensure the quality of the videos and livestreams. Just take the two previous livestreams and the running livestream that you're going to do this Saturday as the standard. You have to be fresh and different from the content of other streamers, or be able to innovate. When you become a real online celebrity, even if you open a livestream chat and have millions of fans watching it, you can livestream once a week."

Jiang Xun also knew that Wang Yicheng was giving her a lot of freedom.

Although she was still a newcomer, based on her understanding during this period of time, the conditions that he had given were definitely much looser than other influencers they were working with.

With this in mind, Jiang Xun nodded. "Alright, I'll sign it."

Hearing that, Yicheng got his assistant to bring the contract over. "Take a look over it. If there are no problems, then please sign it. By the way, have you brought your ID card?"

"I have," Jiang Xun said as she picked up the contract. It was marked with the minimum number and scope of promotions that would be given to her during each livestream.

After reading through the contract, she felt that there were no problems, so she signed it. At the same time, she made a copy of it. One contract was given to Shanpin to keep while she took the other copy for herself.

As soon as Jiang Xun left, Yicheng hurriedly reported the outcome of the meeting to Mufeng. "President Qin, I've already signed the contract with Jiang Xun. The contract was also based on what you said. Jiang Xun also put forward a few conditions of her own."

Yicheng explained the conditions she'd listed, then added, "It's not a big deal. I felt that there was no problem, so I agreed."

"That's right." Mufeng's eyes were slightly warm. Apparently, he was quite satisfied with this matter. "In the future, if Jiang Xun puts forward any request, as long as it's within your power, fulfill it. If you can't do it, you can look for me."

Yicheng was so shocked that his eyes were as wide as bronze bells. He was speechless for a long while before he said, "...Understood!"