"Who.. the fuck... was that?" I asked him slowly.

He didn't answer.

"Dig, did you cheat on me again?" I asked slowly. Man, things were going so good and I thought we were gonna leave what happened four years ago in the past.

He still didn't answer.

"Diggy!" I yelled.

He turned around from the door quickly and glared at me. "You know damn well I didn't cheat on yo ass. Don't start with me Yn" he yelled.

"Then what the fuck was she talkin' 'bout Dig!"

"Yn, she cool with Spinking and wanted to get with me but I told her I was with you and she ain't gave up yet!"

I took a deep breath. "Diggy, I swear if I find out you lyin'-"

"What?! You'll do what?! Tell me. You wouldn't even know if I was cheatin' on yo ass! You wanna know why?! Because you're never here! You wouldn't know shit Yn!"

I pushed another piece of hair out of my face.

"Now where do you be at?"

I sighed. "Nowhere."

He shook his head. "You gone just lie like that?" He chuckled to himself and bit his lip. "It's cool, Imma find out sooner or later."

I shivered when he said that. He can never find out. Ever.

I looked at my watch and ran upstairs to shower and wash my hair before leaving. I threw on a jogging suit before going downstairs and heading toward the car. Diggy and DJ were on the couch.

"You're leaving again?" Diggy asked sound irritated.

"Yeah" I said quietly. I gave DJ a hug and kissed his forehead before Diggy stood up and kissed me. I know he's still angry and is still going to try to find out where I'm going but I always love kissing Diggy. He makes me feel safe and loved, no matter how much we've been arguing lately... Which is damn near every night now.

My stomach was growling so I decided to get some Chinese food. Dammit I should've ate before I left the house.

After that, I drove to the "The Palace" (Vincenzo finally gave the place a name) & saw Vincenzo outside. "Aye, you late" he said.

I looked at my watch and I was 35 minutes late. "Well, I stopped to get some Chinese food. Plus, you're under my contract. I didn't have to show up at all" I shrugged while getting my clothes and my food.

He sighed. "Damn that contract!" He took it out of his pocket and tore it up when we got into his office. The club had a lot of yelling and screaming inside of it.

I laughed as I took a seat and began eating my food with my feet ontop of his desk. "There's way more where that came from" I chuckled.

"What?" He was confused.

"Yo ass must think I'm stupid? I made copies. Lots of copies" I smiled. Then, the yelling got louder. "Why the fuck is it so much noise?"

He looked at me frustrated. "Yn, people are going nuts out there. They wanna know where the fuck Bad Kitty is!"

I smiled. "They can wait, a bitch is hungry."

"This is unprofessional as hell" Vincenzo said shaking his head.

I shrugged as I continued to eat my food. "Oh lighten up" I rolled my eyes at Vincenzo, who was pouting in the corner. I walked out and got dressed, remembering to put on a mask that covered my whole face.

I walked out on stage and sure enough, everybody went crazy. I smiled to myself as I noticed how the crowd just kept growing. Everybody was there to see me.

Everybody.

Well, time to work my magic.

Diggy's POV

"Aye, play the track back" I told Lil Twist.

"Dig, this shit finna be hot" he said with a smile as he started it.

French Montana, DJ, and Trevor Jackson were there too. Everybody was nodding their heads with a smile on their face.

I took the headphones off my head and joined the others. DJ was rapping along to the music. "Aye, you like that Lil Man?" I said with a smile.

He nodded and played with the toys he brung while still saying the words to the song. "How many more songs you gotta record for the album?" DJ asked.

"Three" Twist answered while turning the track off.

I checked my phone again to see if Yn texted me. "You cool bruh?" French asked.

Trevor chuckled. "Trouble in paradise with him and Yn." Then everyone, except DJ of course, started laughing with him.

I looked up from my phone and glared at them. "Ain't shit wrong" I said defensively. I looked over to make sure DJ didn't hear me. To my luck, he had headphones on and was playing with his iPad he packed in the bag of toys with him.

"Chill dawg, it was just a joke" Trevor said as I sat down and checked my phone again. "You know what the problem is? You too stressed out. You gotta cut loose, have some fun" Trevor said pouring himself a cup of alcohol.

"I hope you can control your liquor because I'm not helpin' yo ass if you get dunk and fall all over the place" I laughed.

Everyone laughed too. "But seriously Dig" Twist said. "Me & Issa are going to this club. It's not new, but it's not old either. Maybe a couple of years? I don't know, but it has a new name. 'The Palace'."

"Hell yeah! I heard there's this new dope ass stripper that started a few weeks ago."

I shrugged. "So what?"

"Sooooo we should all go see her" Trevor said it as if the answer was clearly obvious.

I sighed and sat back. "What's this new stripper's name?" I was starting to give in.

"Bad Kitty" French and Twist said.
___________________________
Hey Yall. It's been soooo long. 😂 I know it's been a long time since I e updated regularly but I need you guys to start commenting and voting again. It'd be really appreciated. Also, I think I told someone who messaged me that I would update this chapter two days ago but that was obviously inaccurate so sorry about that if you're reading this. 😓💀 I didn't edit this chapter.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💭, & Share 📱📲