H

"Famous korean singer Jeon Heejin has disappeared. There isn't a single trace of the girl's whereabouts. She has simply vanished. The police announces that if anyone finds anything related to the girl that could help the search, they should bring it to the nearest police station. Let's hope that our dear Heejin is safe and-"

"This pisses me off. You are perfectly happy and safe here with me. They don't need to find you." The voice I hate and fear most spoke.

My wrists were getting red from trying to escape the ropes tied around them. My mouth was covered with a cloth that was tightly tied behind my back, keeping me away from screaming my lungs out. My hair was messy from my failed attempts of escaping.

No matter what I do, I can never escape. When I untied myself and left the house we were in, she somehow found me running around the desolated neighborhood. She injected me with a drug and brought me back into the house, tying me much tighter this time.

When she left her phone unsupervised, I tried to call the cops but she'd catch me and stop me. Don't get me wrong, she never hurt me. She said that if she ever hurt me, she'll hurt herself ten times worse. A statement which I find absurd.

Now that I am sitting in one place more than 85% of my day, I have a bunch of time to think and think everything that has ever happened to me. But one thing that will never leave my mind is the day me and her met.

It was a cold morning, mid-spring, when I decided to go on a jog. It was a little foggy, but that didn't stop me from doing what I had planned. I wished it did.

I was passing by a forest when I spotted a girl sitting still and looking at a tree. I had an odd feeling about her, but I brushed it off and continued jogging. Now, I was only a few meters away from her when I hear her low voice.

"Did you know that this tree has grown out so big because ten bodies have been burried next to it."

Her words startled me. "Wha-", I tried to say, but she cut me off. "Hello, Jeon Heejin. It's nice to finally meet you." She turned to me with a smile. I froze, my breath starting to tighten.

It was a deathly silence, through which the wind was rustling the leaves, but I could only hear my heartbeat.

Without a warning, I turned around and I tried to run away, but she caught up to me. And she grabbed my wrist, her hands cold like they were a serpent's.

"Now, now. Why would you run away? You want to leave me just like everyone has? I won't allow it..." After she said that, everything went blurry. I remember waking up in this house and the rest of the story I've already told.

I can't do anything about my situation. I'm stuck here.