Chapter 25❤️

Beginne am Anfang

Faisu,Shifa and Faiz were in chasing, shouting and cursing at Ari and Hassu who were now running for there life as these three were following them to beat the shit out of them.

Javed and Tanzeela were smiling looking at their fight. But soon decided to interfere as they had many more important things to talk.

Javed rescued Hassu and Tanzeela rescued Ari who were lying on bed and other three were beating them with pillows.

Faisu furiously: Mom, Dad leave them how could they hide such big thing from us.

Shifa: Ari, Hassu how could you. We have promised right Team 07 don't keep secrets. Still you hid such big thing for us.

Faiz : We are Team 07 guys "All for One and One for All" (thank you ishqbaaz) only secrets can break us you know it right ? Still you hide it from us?

Faisu in hurt tone: Ari were you afraid of me. Have I ever said no to you for anything ever? And Hassu you are my best buddy I knew that you liked Ashnoor but you started loving her and I didn't know. Wow my best buddy and my own sister are keeping their relationships secrets from me? From us? (pointing towards himself,Shifa and Faiz)

Shifa, Faiz and Faisu looked away from both of them.

Javed and Tanzeela : They hid it from us as well.

All looked at them with confused expression.

Tanzeela: Calm down guys they hid it from us because they themselves don't know about it. That means Hassu doesn't know whether Ashnoor loves him back or not and same with Ari and Addy. They haven't confessed their feelings to each other. And you both idiots Ari and Hassu you guys hid your feelings from your friends and he took advantage of your weakness kids.

Team 07: Who?

Tanzeela: Mr Rahmani.

Hassu: What? Where did he come in this discussion Tanzee Aunty?

Ari : Chuck that Mom how you came to know that I love Addy and Hassu loves Ashnoor? Who told you?

Tanzeela : Well When Mr Rahmani and Mr Kaur started forcing Adnaan and Ashnoor for marriage and They both protested I thought I should stop them as both the kids were unhappy with this marriage. So when Ruhi, Mr and Mrs Rahmani went to talk in private I followed them and heard their full conversation.

Faisu furiously interrupted: wow mom it's good you realised that they were forcing Adnaan and Ashnoor for marriage but what about my and Ruhi's marriage aren't you forcing me into it. Didn't you feel pity on Jannat when she was crying to stop her marriage with Rithvik.

Tanzeela lowered her gaze her eyes filled with tears and she in chocked tone said: I know I was wrong, and I'm extremely sorry for that, please forgive me beta for doubting you,for not trusting you,for accusing you.

Faisu immediately cupped her face only to see her shedding tears of guilt.

Faisu: Mom no, please no Mom don't cry mom. I know those jerks manipulated you it's not you fault mom. Calm down na Mumma.

He lovingly caressed her back and sweetly consoled her to which she smiled a bit kissed Faisu's forehead and hugged him again tight. Rest of Team 07 and Javed joined the family hug.

After a while they broke the hug.

Tanzeela: Still I'm at fault beta i should have trusted my own blood and not them.

Faisu sighed and changed the topic : Chuck that mom and tell me what did hear in from their conversation?

Tanzeela narrated the whole conversation to them.

Javed: Well Manik you are safe from an character less woman. Saying so he hesitantly showed a pic of Ruhi with a boy in very compromising position.

All looked horrified seeing the pic.

Javed: As soon as Tanzeela narrated all this to me I asked My Private Detective to do search on Ruhi and I got this in few minutes I wish I had done this before your engagement with that woman.

Faisu was now at peace as his parents,his biggest strength was with him.

Hassu: Now what to do guys?

Faisu: First thing to do is find out whether Addy and Ash love you both or not as it is Mr Rahmani's plan's base right, we will break it and secondly he said Faiz and Shifa are not dangerous then guys let's show them how dangerous each member of Team 07 is.

Rest of 07: Yes

Just then Faisu remembered something & called someone and gave an evil smirk.

Tanzeela : Whom did you call this late ?

Faisu: Nothing mom just was giving instructions to my men to arrange a SPECIAL GIFT for Rithvik. As tomorrow is his marriage with Jannat.

All understood its meaning and smiled hooted for him.

Faisu: Guys we have very less time so Shifa and Faiz you guys go and search what's behind the "secret room" as evils are partying now so it will be very easy task.

They both nodded in yes

Faisu: Hassu go straight to Kaur Mansion and confront with Ashnoor and confess your feelings to her.

Hassu with horrified look: What? No no no. How can I?

All gave him a stern look.

Faiz : Hassu if at this point you didn't confess to Ashnoor na then you will lose her for forever, Do you want that?

Hassu instantly nodded in a big No

Javed: Go my boy make me proud. Be a man and win your lady love.

All started cheering him and finally feeling confidant he agreed.

Hassu: but what if she says no?

Shifa: then why do you think she was crying so much Hassu? There was pain of losing someone in her eyes. It's just that you both didn't get to spend enough time with each other that's why you are unsure about each other's feelings. But I'm damn sure she will say yes.

Tanzeela: Hassu stop predicting and go fast.

Hassu hugged all and ran out of towards Kaur Mansion. While Shifa and Faiz moved out carefully to go in search of the mystery room. Now only Shaikhs were remained in the room.

Faisu turned towards Ari : What to do with you now? Hmm?

Ari nervously looked down.

Do votes and comments.... love you all❤️❤️