chapter 1-The beginning

A/N-TW metion of murder and abandonment
Tubbos pov
Well after 13 years here i am waiting all alone for my sister to be born.Off course Jslachtt isnt here and no i wont call him dad he lost that title years ago. Honestly this man cant be faithful I cant believe I lost my mum just because this man thought some wolf hybred was hot 9 months ago.I dont know what to do I cant run away to Phils now I would feel horrible.I cant take her with me who know what Jslachtt would do when he found out find us,report me kill me....."Mr_(underscore)would you like to see your sister Tubbo."I walk over sheepishly and see my baby sister she is beautiful she has some hair allready hopefully i can eventually style it like Tommy dose Technos hair.

Julies pov(yns mum)
My little baby girl is finally here.Her brother is just looking at her."Do you want to hold her."He looks shocked that i even asked him that."C-C-C-Can I you wont b-be mad right?"This poor kid I have seen how hard his life is his dad is drunk most of his life also he is selling drugs with his business partner Quackity."Tubbo of course you can hold your sister."

I hand Tubbo his sister he cradles her in his arms and looks at me and asked"Whats her name."A name i didnt think about that"How about yn?" "Thats a beautiful name Julie."Tubbo was rocking his sister back and forth with the first smile i have seen on this face since i met him.Then we hear a....

BANG!!!!

The door is thrown open and stood there is a drunk Jslachtt and he stubbles in and with slurred speech he says"wheress my babyyy daughterr."I gave Tubbo a signal to give him yn tubbo hesitantly gives her to him.He looks at her for about a minute and then shoved her back into tubbos arms and left.

Time skip of a few hours

Tubbos pov
Julie took me and yn home as soon as we opened the door we spelt the strong odor of tobacco and alcohol a smell i will never get used to.

We went to mine and yn room it was small but we had to share and i didnt mind at least she would be safe.As Julie put yn to sleep she also put me to bed and we feel asleep but we didnt expect what would happen tomorrow.

Julies pov(yns mum)
I was on the sofa wondering if i should grab yn and run but she has her dads last name but the next idea I dont like.I can here slachtt snoring upstairs form his room. Most likely he passed out.I quietly go to yn and Tubbos and see them asleep I kiss yn on the forhead and make sure Tubbo is warm.

I went downstairs and wrote a note i left about £500 on the table which will get them the basic thinks they need to live after that i open the door and leave I looked back at the place i had resided in for 9 months then I left dont know where to but hopefully somewhere safe.

Time skip to the morning

Tubbos pov
I rub my eyes it 7AM yn just woke up and is just makeing the noise babies make.I walk over and pick her up and walk downstairs and Julies not there but there is a note and money

Dear tubbo,
I have left sorry i couldn't bring you along he would of found us plus you have his last name so tracking would be easy please keep yn safe i gave you £500
So you can buy food and some stuff you need but you may need a job Tubbo because that money wont last forever look after your sister I am sure she is special or thats just what all mothers say.
Signed Julie

Well she is special as she is a half wolf half goat and looks completely normal.I take the money and count it yep £500 I put it in my pocket then i hear slachtt walking down the stairs clearly hungover"Hey Tubbo...where Julie." "She umm left."He looks abit mad but walks to the kitchen and get a beer.Them Quackity came in to do business with slachtt and I go to buy some things me and yn need.

_________________________________________
I really want to do a backround for Technos adopted daughter as i never go into yns backstories so we have this if anyone knows who made the cover art do tell me so I can give them credit.
Word count-747