7th Chapter - Comforting

"Agent 004, you can wait in the car for a while. I will take care of it by myself." It was Kazama who talked to Kobo. But it was only the face. But the truth is. Amelia disguised herself as Kazama. And after taking care of Kobo, she disguised herself as Kobo instead. 

Yeah, she has the skill of disguise. 

Just like her senpai, Y/n.

*PRESENT*

"It is quite ironic, isn't it Ame-chan~ ?"

"Shut up! Don't call me by my name, criminal!" Ame-chan still pointed the gun toward me. Amelia Watson was one of the secret agents back then and not to mention that she used to... Work under me.

Yeah, I used to be a part of them. Secret Agents. But, now is different. I only want... to finish my mission.

"I didn't know that you got promoted to an underground agent now. How is Aru-san's condition? Is h-"

"Shut up! You are just a traitor! Criminal! Don't you dare to say anything about agents or whatsoever, you little shit!"

"Hee... I never taught you to be mean to someone else even if they are a criminal though, Ame-chan." 

I walked toward her slowly and I was not scared at all. Even though there is a gun in her hand and the fact that the gun was directed toward me, it doesn't bother me at all since...

 Even though there is a gun in her hand and the fact that the gun was directed toward me, it doesn't bother me at all since

*BANG*

"You still can't shoot the bullet at me, Ame-chan. Just like Zeta-chan. Sister does look alike, huh?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Slowly, I walked closer to her and looked her in the eye. I put my face and placed my forehead on the tip of the gun. "Here, if you want to aim for someone. Aim it here, Ame-chan. And now, Shoot it."

Her face became pale. And I saw that her hands were trembling and she can't even move her hand anymore.

"Why?" The words came out simultaneously as I looked at the tears flowing down from her eyes. "Why did you become like this, Senpai? You are one of the top agents back then with Arurandeisu-senpai. A lot of agents respected you a lot! UNTIL THE DAY YOU VANISHED!"

"Ame-chan, if you are talking nonsense again," I took by force the gun on her hand and pointed it to her head, "I am the one who pulls the trigger. Understand?"

I saw her crying again. Those tears, are still the same huh, Ame-chan? That day when I left Secret Agents and decided to go on my own mission. I saw you crying over me, saying that you don't want me to go despite me being your ruthless Senpai.

"I am sorry, Ame-chan. I was too harsh" I put the gun in her pocket and patted her head. "Now you already understand, right? This is my problem. You should not interfere me. Even Aru-san understood the words I said 5 years ago."