#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Heyy ....Miss Bethany Bitch !!

You said With a big smile but as she Heard You, she rolled Her Eyes and. . . .

Bethany: It's Bethany Bintch...!! ....Y/n You haven't changed a Bit Huh..??

She said while grinding Her teeth together as she was already annoyed with you as You we're enjoying annoying Her. . . . .

Y/n: ... It's Mah korean accents fault You know. . . . . .Missss Bitc~~~

Bethany: Bethany !!! Just Call me Bethany...!!

Y/n: As You wish..!!

Bethany: Well It's Really Nice to work with you Mr Hyun bin..!! *Bites her lips*. . .

Ye Jin also joined, You leaned to whisper in Her ears. . . . .

Y/n: Your Husband is Goin'to be devour Today I Guess...!

You said as You Saw Ye Jin being jealous of the sight. . . . . .

Hyun bin: Same Here

Hyun bin: Same Here....!!
I would love to~~

Ye Jin: He means "WE" would love to Work more in Future With You...!!

Bethany: Ohh ..Yes of course..!! Well I heard Things are not Goin' on Well in Your family...! I can understand You Ye Jin...!!

Her words Slightly affected Hyun bin and Ye Jin, You noticed it, You smiled and Walked forward to The Bethany. . . .

Y/n: Yeah....OUR family is Not On Good terms Right now But I believe Till We are together Everythin' Will be fine Soon...!!

You Turned to Look Over Your shoulder givin' the couple assuring Look. . . . . .

Y/n: Well I Heard Your Husband Caught You cheating on Him...?? What a Rumour Right..?? Or Is it True ..Miss. . . . Bethany..??

You Asked Smirking at Her while colours faded from her face......

Hyun Bin: Yeah. . . . . People Really Spread Rumours Right..? They can't just Mind Their own business..!!

Bethany: O~Of course it's It's a .. Rumour....!! And Yeah shame on those people !!

Ye Jin: Cool Down Bethany... WHY Are You sweating...?*smirks*.. . . . . . . .

She understood you three are just enjoying bullying her, She got That ,Messing with y'all was a Bad Idea , she Immediately turned to leave but She Smirked and turned to y'all Again. . . .