15

The long-nosed boy tenses up after seeing Luffy's intimidating presence.

"What I'm saying is that those aren't made to threaten people."

Zoro smirked and unheated his katana a little.

"What you're looking at now are real pirates." Zoro said, narrowing his eyes.

"Who cares if you guys are feared in East Blue?! They call me proud Ussop here! "

He was about to shoot his slingshot when he tensed up after seeing Luffy's eyes.

"Who cares if you guys are feared in East Blue?! They call me proud Ussop here! " He was about to shoot his slingshot when he tensed up after seeing Luffy's eyes

He remembers what Luffy and Zoro said earlier, then his legs shake in fear.

"..."

Ussop sighs and drops his slingshot "The words of a real pirate are really different." 

Luffy clapped his hands and said, "You're Ussop, right? I'm here for you. "

Ussop was stunned upon hearing Luffy's words.

"Me? Why me?! "

Luffy smiled and said, "Do you want to turn the world upside down with me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He is finally making a move." Ace said while looking at the sky.

"What do you mean, Ace?" Marco looked at him curiously." Who's going to make a move? "

Everyone in the Whitebeard Pirates looked at Ace, wondering who he was talking about, including Whitebeard.

Ace smiled softly His face was full of gentleness, which surprised the whole crew.

"He's a person who is far stronger than me, even with my other brother combined."

"Ehhhh?!" 

Ace praised someone?! 

All of them were shocked. Now all of them are wondering who the man is that earned Ace's respect.

"Who is he, Ace san?" Teach said this while eating a pie.

"My little brother" Ace grins.

"..."

"EHHHHH?!" 

"You have a little brother?" Thatch was slightly shocked.