° five

(A/N)
Ok here I thought of something,
This is short but oh well.

Y/N POV
I woke up at 6am because of my phone ringing, I looked over at my phone, it was Venti, of course, What's he doing? I thought. I answered and said,
"Ugh, Venti, what are you doing? You woke me up." to which he answered, "Oops, sorry, ehe, anyway, the others are up, so can you come over? Please, please, please?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine.." before hanging up.
He's so annoying, oh well, that's Venti for you, I got dressed and walked downstairs to eat, then went to the big building that the others stay in.

When I got there i was greeted by Jean, their manager, "Hello Y/N, Venti told me that you were coming, the others are inside, make yourself at home." I nodded and thanked her, then walked inside.

Kazuha and Aether were talking while sitting on the carpet, Xiao was standing next to a wall with his arms crossed over his chest, glaring at everyone, and Venti was laying on the floor, waiting for me to come.
When he heard my footsteps, he jumped up, ran over to me and crushing me in a big, tight hug, "Venti, let go, you're hugging her too tight." Kazuha said softly,  laughing as he did so.
"Oh, sorry Y/N." Venti said sheepishly, letting me go, "It's ok, but thanks Kazuha," I said, smiling, Kazuha nodded, "Hi, Y/N, how are you?" Aether asked with a small smile on his face.

"Good, how about you?" I answered, "I'm alright." He said simply. Xiao just looked at me,  not saying anything, "Hi, Xiao." I said, giving him a small wave, "Hello." He replied quietly.

Venti looked at me excitedly, grabbed my hand, and then dragged my across towards the others, "Venti, there's a thing called letting Y/N walk, you know," Xiao said sarcastically, earning a glare from Venti, "Shut up, Xiao," he snapped, "No, you shut up." Xiao snapped back, "Guys, guys, we've been friends for years and you still act like this? Oh, not you Y/N, we've only been friends for a year." Aether said sharply, but softened his tone when he spoke to me.

I giggled slightly and then Venti stopped dragging me, and let me stand. "Okay! Y/N, we have something to ask of you!" Venti said enthusiastically.
"Yes?" I asked, confused, "Well, will you join 4nemo? We would love if you would." Aether asked, I  blinked rapidly at them, then smiled and said, "Of course!" They all grinned and pulled me into a big group hug, except Xiao, he was to emo for that, he just pat my head softly, which was not what he'd  usually do, "But where will I stay? If I'm joining, that means that I need to stay here like all of you guys." I pointed out,
"Well, we already dealt with that problem, there's a spare room for you, with a bathroom connected to it."

End Chapter
Words: 511
Lol I told u this was short.