° three

"Ok, Y/N, we are here." Aether said, when we got there.

"I know, I can recognise this place anywhere!" I exclaimed excitedly.

He gave a small laugh and asked if I would like to meet his friends.

"Sure, I'd love to!" I answered, sure that his friends were as nice as him.

He smiled and said, "Well, I'll have to talk to them."

We went to the counter and placed our orders (Btw the number was 52), then we sat down at a table.

"Aether, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"You already asked me one." He answered, grinning slightly.

"Aether!"

"Ok, ok, what's your question?" He asked, giggling.

"Well, would you like to be my friend? I know we met yesterday, but-" I started, but was interrupted.

"Order number 52!"

"That's us then, I'll get them." Aether said, standing up and going to get our order.

I wonder what his friends are like. I thought to myself. I hope they're nice, but then again, if they were rude, then they probably wouldn't be friends with someone as nice as Aether.

Just then, Aether came up to me with my (Insert Favorite Drink Here), and (Insert Favorite Food Here), along with his own order.

"Hello, Aether," I said.

"Hi, so, what was your question?" He asked.

"The question was-" I started again, but was interrupted again.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

"Wait a moment, Aether." I said to him, standing up and going somewhere to answer the call.

"I'll be here." He replied.

I answered the call from my best friend, Julia.

"Hi bestie!"she said through the phone.

"Hi Jules, um this is a bad time-" I stated.

"Oh, sorry, Bes- but um, why is it a bad time?" She replied, then she let out a small gasp, "Hey, didn't I see you walking to (Insert Favorite Restaurant Here) with a boy? Are you on a date?"

"What? No, no, Jules-" I said, but was interrupted by her.

"Omg! My bestie is going on a date! I'm so proud of you! Who's the lucky boy?" She remarked, clearly very excited.

"Jules, we just met. We're not on a date." I said sharply.

"Aww- but I still ship! Now tell me his name!" She yelled, causing many people to look at me. I blushed of embarrassment.

"Jules- keep your voice down! I'm in a public area right now!"

"Oops, sorry bes. Just tell me his name!" She apologised, but still asked for his name.

"Alright, alright, his name is-" I started, but stopped. What if Aether didn't want me to say his name out loud?

"Yes? Bessie, why'd you stop?" She asked desperately.

"His name is (Insert Random Name Here)" I said, not actually revealing Aether's name.

"(Insert Random Name Here)? That's such a cool name!" She squealed, "pretty sure you two will be love-birds in no time!"