Matt Evan Foster.

-Avery's POV-

"I'm so proud of you" his warming voice smiled down at me as he kissed my sweaty forehead, "I'm proud of us" I returned while looking down at the new born baby boy fast asleep in my arms wrapped up in his knitted blanket, "They're here" Cameron smiled at me as he went towards the door to collect our children. "Hey sweethearts" I smiled at the little humans that shared my DNA, "do you want to meet your little brother?" I asked as Amber took the lead and approached the bed, she climbed up the side of the bed and sat next to me. Once she was sure she wasn't going to fall off she looked up at me with her hazel eyes then down towards her new brother and carefully moved the blanket out of her face giving her a clearer view causing him the squirm a little. "Does he have a name?" She asked softly while softly brushing her finger over his small ones, "not yet pumpkin" Cameron spoke up as he picked up Lorenzo and brought him closer to the bed, "this is your new brother" he told him. Lorenzo being youngest before we had our new baby didn't really understand much, he was confused. Amber, Ross and Ratliff had all been through the meeting your new sibling thing before now but not Lorenzo. He hid his face a little, almost as if he was scared, "it's okay Enzo. He's not going to hurt you" Amber said softly as she reached up and took Lorenzo's hand and brought it slowly towards their new siblings head and brushing it over his fine hair, "you have to be very careful" Amber guided him. "I wanna see" Ross jumped up trying to look at the new addition, "Ross. Shh. You'll wake him up" Amber scolded while helping her brother up onto the bed while Cameron awkwardly but carefully picked up Ratliff and placed him on the chair next to the bed. "Shall we name him before everyone else comes in?" Cameron suggested openly, mainly towards the kids, we try to let the kids decide what to call their new siblings. With the exception of Amber and Ratliff, I suggested Amber and Cameron suggested Ratliff. "So, any suggestions?" I smiled, "Tom" Ratliff shouted causing me and Cameron to laugh a little, "let's try something different humm, buddy?" Cameron smiled while ruffling his blonde hair. We was sat there a while trying to come up with something but we eventually went with Matt. Matt Evan Foster.