𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.𝟓: 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

You didn't overdo it with the alcohol this time and therefore got to feel the whole experience of it with all your senses. You felt muzzy, yet in a good way. Deep inside you realised that you let your guard down, but at the same time you didn't care about it right then. It felt good to finally let go of your worries, to finally lose control for once. You let it happen.

Ran was slowly stroking your thigh, which was partly exposed while you sat down in your party attire. A black dress which emphasised your femininity. You didn't care what you wore to some party, actually. Hell, you didn't even know what kind of clothes were adequate, so the brothers had picked an outfit for you.

Rindou was placing his hand on your hip, coming closer to your left ear. »Do you mind my touch, little princess?«, he softly hummed into it, then kissing your cheek. He surely had drank a lot earlier.

»I'm neither little nor a princess, you idiot«, you replied but couldn't suppress a moan, when his lips started caressing your neck. This feeling was new to you but you wanted to explore it.

Rindou came to a halt in his movements and smiled at you. »So you want me to stop?«

»...I didn't say that either«, you retorted. Meanwhile, Ran tightened his grip around your thigh and started playing with the rim of your dress. He leaned towards you, grabbing your chin with his other hand, making you face him directly. »Rather listen to me, Sweetheart. I'm sorry for my brother's bold behaviour.«

You're no better. Still...

»I don't mind you two going ahead«, you whispered.

»Oh you don't mind?«, Ran teased. »That sounds as if you also don't mind if we stop again. Doesn't it, Rindou?«

»Yeah.«

Both of them leaned back again, smirking at each other.

»What do you want to hear, huh?«, you asked a little confused and impatient.

Ran came closer to you and murmured in your ear: »Beg«

You gulped.

Beg? They want me to beg for their touch? Well, if that's what they like and I get something I like in return...

»I hope you can satisfy me so that it's worth it«, you said, then felt heat rising to your cheeks. »Please, Ran...Rindou...touch me. I want to feel your hands all over my body«

Rindou was blushing slightly, aroused by your obedience. His hand started travelling down your spine, while the other one was turning your face to him carefully. Then he started kissing you passionately. You reciprocated the kiss and felt another hand playing with the hem of your dress again. Ran was stroking your thigh, slowly nearing your sensitive spot. You heard a moan escape your mouth and Rindou broke the kiss.

»I won't let my brother make you moan like that. I can do it better then him«, he whispered with a menacing glimmer in his eyes.

Just then, Ran touched your underwear and you couldn't hold back another moan. You turned your head facing him and he smirked at you. He was slowly stroking over your crotch and you clutched onto the collar of his shirt.

»Look how wet you are for me, (Y/N)«, he emphasised his words by slipping under your underwear. The touch of his fingers on your bare skin made you lose your mind. You threw your head back and moaned his name: »Ran«