𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧

‼️TW‼️
Mentions of Murder and Death,
Physical Contact, Nudeness

‼️TW‼️Mentions of Murder and Death,Physical Contact, Nudeness

(Y/N)

You were walking up and down the lawn after the „loyalty test". Making you kill two of your dearest companions...it felt the worst.

It's not like you had any problems with murder if it was for freedom or justice, but you didn't like it for revenge or something. Beside that, those men you just killed didn't do anything to you ever. At least you assumed that none of them was the traitor. Those two never treated you bad as well. It just happened that, in the spiral of fate, they became your enemies over time.

Killing people. You never really enjoyed it. You just were used to it. You did it because it was needed on your way, fighting for your goal. Fighting for what you believed in. But maybe that system you believed in for all those years didn't exist after all. Maybe Bonten wasn't so wrong anyway. They just fought for their dreams as well, they just couldn't take another way. Could they?

Just like me now. This is so pathetic.

»(Y/N)«

»What?!«, you replied in an annoyed tone while turning around. Kokonoi was approaching you, but came to a halt hearing your furious voice. An unreadable expression grazed his face, but his gaze seemed kind of soft. It made your heart overflow with guilt in an instant.

You sighed and closed your eyes for a moment before looking up to him again: »I'm sorry«

»It's fine«, he appeased you, backing up his statement with a nonchalant hand gesture.

For a moment, silence laid it's claws around you two and just as it threatened to choke you, Koko asked: »Do you wanna talk about it?«

»No«

»...«

»...«

»Come, I'll take you somewhere«

»Did I at least pass the loyalty test?«

»Perfectly«

»Good...where will you take me now?«

»Well, we still have 13 more days to live together, so I figured we should get to know each other a little bit. I wanna take you somewhere beautiful...just trust me.«

»...alright«

Probably it's the best I can do for now. He's the kindest of them all...