Schooling

To say she was expecting to be inaugurated as a student of some public school was beyond her mindset when she was sat down and talked to by her adoptive mother some few days later. Inko spoke of how blessed with knowlege and brains she was passively, and given her studious side she tended to hide when she was alone, it was evident to Inko she was wuite talented. To be honest, Marie almost denied the offer when it came up suddenly: a conversation of menial things, leading up to a sudden drop of an offer to be signed up for and attend Izuku's own middle school? It was a bit much to say the least. Yet...those eyes of hers, how they looked almost excited at the prospect of such a thing? She really couldn't deny such an offer due to her own concious want to please her newfound family. Plus...cleaning this house without the screaming and forced stay? Made the experience of remaining here all the more repetitive to her. She really wanted a change in lifestyle.

So here she was, finding herself staring at her mirror. She stands in front of it, seeing the mature looking, red eyed girl staring before her as she sighed pitifully at the sight. She looked...odd in her eyes. Uniform never really suited her, unless it was that of a maid due to how frequent she found herself wearing those outfits and was considered as such back at home. To be honest, she wore those around her own household as well, far more than anything else Inko had gifted her just because of passive behaviorism she had adopted over her years of life. But it'll do.

She heard a knock on her door, with her eyes moving to peer over as she simply called out with a monotone voice, a mixture of her tiredness of waking up early, and her general emotional state when she wasn't talking with Izuku at the moment

"...yes?"

There was a moment of stillness, with her immeidatly registering it was Izuku due to his overall timidness, and he spoke out to prove her point

"A-are you ready to go? I'd much rather walk with you to guide you to Aldera, and t-to be honest, it be really rude of a brother to leave their sister behind.."

Marie sighed with a soft smile and hyst walked to the door. She opened it up, leaving a flustered Izuku to jump back in suprise as she calmly looked to him. She spoke out moments later after he composed himself, with her relaxing a bit from her tense feeling slowly dissipating as her newfound family stared at her own eyes without disdain or fear.

"Always ready, Izuku."

==========

To say Aldera was anything special to her was...hard to say. In many ways, it was new and fresh in terms of what exactly it was, what with its dedicated teaching staff and overall positive demeanor. It doesn't mean it has its crooked ends, and suffice to say, it reminded her a lot of what her old hell was before. There were teachers there that should really have never been teachers...at least according to what her perceptions of what was happening to her brother, though she would return to that thought later. For now, she needed to focus on the odd attention that was gathering to someone...

Herself.

Of course, it could be the typical "new girl" deal, with her just being another woman or stereotypical type everyone sees her as, though, given how things became and what she overheard...it was clear why she was the talk of the town.

Apparently, that whole scene that the villain had caused that inevitably killed and awakened her power, the same one All Might had held her corpse for and cried over? The media swam over to that like a shark to injured and weak fish. Not only did they get headlines for All Mights latest escapade for the time...but the "walking corpse" of Japan was the second one that everyone saw and clung too with utter fascination.

She finds herself constantly talked to, not by potential friends, but those who are merely interested in her story. Admittedly, Izuku asked the same questions, but...he was her brother now. He deserved to know the answers, and rather than leave it at that, he talked of himself as we in equal parts, and even loved and cared for her (as best as a stuttering time bomb of anxiety can when they suddenly manifest a sister like her)