Chapter 4: Encounter

Alex's POV

Willie: What about you do some jobs for me?

We all turned around, and I was shocked to see who was in front of me. My ghost crush.

Alex: Willie!

I ran to him and hugged him tight afraid he will disappear at any moment. Can you blame me, I thought I wasn't going to see him again after the crossover.

Willie: Good to see you, Hotdog.

Alex: Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you.

Willie: Hiding from Caleb. Ever since he found out that I helped you guys, he's been trying to find me and take me back to HGC. So, I have to hide in a couple places that he doesn't know about.

Alex: I'm just happy to see you again.

Willie: *blushing* Yeah me too.

Reggie: Hello, we're over here too.

Luke: Yeah you're not the only ones here.

Willie: Hey guys.

Alex: So you say you have some jobs for us?

Willie: Yeah I do, there are some ghosts that surprisingly still have money with them. They could them to us if we do a couple jobs for them. But one question, what do you want the money for?

Alex: Well we-

Reggie: Luke wants to buy a gift for Julieeeee. *singsonging*

Luke kicked him in the knee just to shut him up. I honestly wanted to say it but Luke is stronger than me so I kept my mouth shut.

Reggie: OW?!?!

Willie: So Mr. Sleeveless wants to buy a gift for his Juliet, huh?

Alex: And it's not just that, he's going to ask her out.

Willie: Ooh

Luke: It's not a big deal guys.

Reggie: It is a BIG deal. Me and Alex wanted to see Juke together for a while.

Luke: What the heck is Juke?!

Willie: It's a ship name for two people who will be cute together. And you and Julie are it.

Luke: *blushing*

Alex: Back to the topic at hand, what do you need the money for, Willie?

Willie: A new board. Caleb broke my old one when he found out about you guys.

Alex: I am so sorry, Willie.

Willie: It's fine, it's just one board. So, you guys want the jobs or not.

Luke: Sure, anything for Julie. Did I said that out loud?

Reggie: Yep, you did.

We all shake our heads and poof out with Willie. I missed him so much, maybe I should tell him how I feel about him. Who knows, maybe he will be my boyfriend.

Julie's POV

When I got back from Flynn's, I went to the studio to do some unfinished homework I have for school. I thought I might see the guys there but their not here. I'm honestly glad they're not here because I still don't want to see Luke. When I went to sit on the couch, I heard a knock on the studio door.

Julie: Come in.

When the door opened, Nick came in with a smirk on his face.

Nick: Hey Molina

I stood up because of how terrified I was.

Julie: What are you doing here?

Nick: Can't a guy visit his favorite girl once an awhile.

He shut the doors behind him and I backed up when I hit the piano.

Julie: Please leave.

Nick: I can't do that.

Julie: The guys will be here any minute to rehearse, now please LEAVE.

Nick: Here's something you don't know Julie.

With a wave of his hand, my body began to move towards him making me froze. HOW ON EARTH DID HE DO THAT?!

Nick: I know about your little ghost band.

Julie: What are you talking about? I told you they're from Sweden. Now please leave.

Nick: Oh please, I know it's a lie. Don't ask how but I know. And here's a little secret you might want to know.

He leaned close to my ear.

Nick: *whispers* Mr. Covington would like his band now. And your friend Nick won't help you if you don't give them up. And if you tell anyone about this, your friends won't be able to escape me.

He grabbed my wrist and made me wince at the burning sensation. Just then, the studio doors open and the guys where there. Alex, Reggie, Luke, and a guy with long brown hair who I assume is Willie is standing there. I look at Luke in the eyes and I can tell he is furious right now.

Luke: GET AWAY FROM HER?!

Reggie: Unless you want a black eye, you should leave.

Alex: If we see you again, it won't be pretty.

Nick: Relax, I was just leaving.

He whisper in my ear again.

Nick: *whispers* You will regret not choosing me.

And with that he walked out of the studio. All the guys looked at me and I was crying. I ran over to Luke and lucky he catch me. I digged my head into his chest and kept crying.

Luke: It's okay you're safe. Everything is going is going to be fine.

I dig my head into his chest more and I'm begin to calm down a bit.

Luke: Do you want me to take you to your room?

Julie: Yeah

Luke carried me bridal style and took me to my room. Luckily my dad and Carlos weren't home at the moment. We made it to my room and Luke laid me down on my bed. He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

Julie: Can you stay with me for awhile? I don't really feel like being alone right now.

Luke: Of course Jules

I let go of his arm and he laid down on my bed. When he did, he began to cuddle me. I didn't want it to end, he has the warmest touch and I couldn't have it anyother way.

Luke: Julie, there's something I need to tell you.

Julie: What is it?

Luke: Um, I don't know where to begin.

Julie: Take your time.

Luke: Julie, I-

Before he could say anything, a sudden pain went through my stomach. A jolt.

Luke: Julie, are you okay?

Julie: It hurts. It hurts so much. Why am I getting these, I thought ghosts could get them.

That's when Luke looked at me with fear in his eyes.

Luke: Jules, give me right hand.

I didn't asked questions so I gave him my right hand. He turned my hand over and his shocked expression says it all. It was a purple stamp that has the logo HGC.

Luke: Julie, how did you get this?

Julie: I don't know.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, sorry it took so long but here's another chapter for you guys. Make sure to vote and comment on my story.

QOTD: What's your favorite Juke moment?

Mine is when Julie and Luke hugged each other and be able to touch each other. It's so ADORABLE!!!😍🥰😍🥰

See you guys next time.