Masato and Hiromi Guramiya (Haikyuu OCs)

Name: Masato Guramiya / Hiromi Guramiya

Nicknames: Masa and Hiro, Guri Twins, Mash and Hiri, Spare Pair (By Miya Twins), Mato and Hiro (By Each Other)

Species: Human

Gender Identity: BiGender (Masato), Demigirl (Hiromi)

Pronouns: Any :D (Masato), She/They/It (Hiromi)

Birthday: January 19th

Current Age: 16 (Highschool 3rd year), 20 (Early 2016), 26 (2021)

Ethnicity: Japanese-British

Sexuality: Asexual (Masato), Pansexual (Hiromi)

Positive Personality Traits: Caring, Quick-Minded, Entertaining, Humble, Trustful, Independent, Courageous, Optimistic, Skilled

Negative Personality Traits: Picky, Arrogant, Loud, Lazy (Often), Mean (Rarely)

Voice Claim: Zenitsu Agatsuma (Masato), Yor Forger (Hiromi)

Appearance: Hiromi and Masato are fraternal twins. They both have natural blonde hair except Hiromi's hair is longer. They both have ocean blue eyes and both have freckles.

Outfit:

-For Outdoor wear, Hiromi wears her hair in a pony tail. For her outfit, she wears an oversized shoulder less grey sweater matched with a black skirt. For footwear, she wears white socks and black sneakers

-Masato on the other hand, He wears a plain white shirt under a grey blazer woth the sleeves rolled up to reveal his long fingerless gloves.

-At her school, Karasuno, Hiromi wears the usual uniform. which consists of a white blouse, red ribbon, cream sweater, black blazer, and a grey skirt. However, since many students are often seen without the cream sweater and wearing t-shirts instead of the collared shirt

-And when playing volleyball, She wears the Karasuno Girls Volleyball Uniform. The girls' volleyball club uniform consists of a black jersey and shorts, with white details. The shoulder area and lining is white, as is the team name boldly depicted at the front. The body and side-stripes of the uniform are black, and their backs have small white triangles highlighting the shape of the shoulders.

-On the other hand, Masato, Who goes to Aoba Johsai, wears a standard uniform of his own. The male uniform consists a pale lilac shirt, dark red tie, cream sweater vest, white blazer, and light brown pants with dark details.

-When playing volleyball, He changes into the Aoba Johsai Boys Volleyball Uniform. The boys' volleyball club's uniform consists of a white tracksuit with turquoise details. The members wear turquoise t-shirts and white shorts during practice matches, and often don a lime green sports bib on top. During official matches, all the players excluding the libero don a white jersey with turquoise details, and turquoise shorts with a white vertical stripe on the side.

Skin Tone: Fair

Height: 5'0

Weight: 50kg (Hiromi), 55kg (Masato)

Physical Disabilities: None

Disabilities: None

Mental illnesses: ADHD

Friends: None at this moment.

Best Friends: None at this moment.

Rivals: None :P

Love interest: None

Family: Unnamed Parents, Unnamed Female Cousin, Unnamed Aunt and Uncle, Unnamed Cousin-In-Law, Oikawa Tooru (Cousin), Takeru (Second Cousin)

Fears: Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)

Occupation: Students (Hiromi goes to Karasuno, Masato goes to Aoba Johsai), Volleyball Players, Kindergarten Teacher (Hiromi, Timeskip), Owner of Guramiya Café (Masato, Timeskip)

Other: Masato and Hiromi were raised in London before they moved to Tokyo. Masato is older than Hiromi by 6 minutes. Masato is usually the ome who brags about his achievements first. Hiromi is the smarter twin while Masato is the stronger twin. Hiromi is number 6 and a Middle Blocker while Masato is number 14 and a Spiker. They are both in their second year of high school.