Yerlyn Schlatt (Dream SMP OC 2)

Name: Yvonnas Micaela Schlatt

Nicknames: Yerlyn, Yer, YerYer, Yenna, Twin 1

Species: Ghost

Gender Identity: Non-Binary

Pronouns: She/They

Birthday: December 23rd

Current Age: 9 (L'Manberg Arc), 14 (Manberg Arc, Death), 17 (Supposed age, Snowchester Arc)

Ethnicity: British-American

Sexuality: Demisexual

Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, Kind, Gentle, Supportive, Loving, Curious

Negative Personality Traits: Lazy, Loud, Ignorant, Violent

Voice Claim: Hatsune Miku

Appearance: As a human, She had brown hair and Dark brown eyes. Then when she died, Her hair is light blue and her eyes are light brown.

Outfit: When she was alive, She wore a Pink button up polo, a blueish gray  Skirt, white socks and black shoes. Upon Death, she has blue rags.

Skin Tone: Pale, Blue upon death

Height: 5'6

Weight: 50 kg

Physical Disabilities: None

Disabilities: None

Mental Illnesses: ADHD, Memory Loss

Friends: Tommy. She sees him more like an ally but she's still on good terms with him. Skeppy. She likes to think of him as a sidekick but still respects him.

Best Friends: Techno. He's Claire's mentor and she trusts Techno to be there for her. Ghostbur, She and him were besties until he was revived, which she thought was unfair but she let it go.

Rivals: Tubbo, He might be her twin brother, But she doesn't really notice the sweetness in him anymore.

Love Interest: None.

Family: Jschlatt (Father), Unknown Mother, Tubbo (Big Brother), Sykkuno (Big Brother), Claire (Little Sister), Michael (Nephew)

Fears: None

Occupation: Guardian Angel/Ghost

Other: She loves to play with Michael, although he can't see her, Yerlyn loves to make pie for everyone, Her Limbo was an abandoned house.