Ai The Tama

"It's been a few days since that boy has come to the nurse office hasn't it Azz?" The nurse said in her usual comforting tone, the type that would read to children comforting.

"Yeah... it has been quite a while but I hope he comes again soon! He's pretty nice!" Azz says with a soft smile before continuing to sweep the floors.

Damn kids who have beef with the entire universe leaving a huge mess.

|*|*|*|*

"Oww!"
Another skateboarding accident, he fell face-first trying to do an Ollie specifically.

After the pain subsided Iruma went to touch his face. He felt something.. wet? He quickly went to check his hand. Blood. Blood!? His nose? Bleeding!?

Iruma then came to a halt
"Shiro..I was wearing her when I fell, did it break!?" Iruma quickly got up and saw Ai, his tamagotchi! And she was perfectly intact! And still connected to the necklace!

"I should be going to the nurse again, that pink haired guy seemed nice!" Iruma thought then went on his way, head tilted up since last time he left a trail people thought it was a fight, and you know demons they make up crazy stories.

|*|*

Iruma was infront of the nurses office, again
"Hey it's me again no time to talk I'm bleeding again" Iruma says as he barges in.

Azz immediately running to him and leading him to a chair, "breathe through your mouth for goodness sake! I'm surprised you even made it here without passing out!" Azz says worriedly then going to get tissues.

"Next time just- are you listening" Azz says confused, almost dropping the tissues he was holding.
"What... oh, I was kinda listening, my child was just hungry, her name is Ai by the way!" Iruma continues rambling on. Azz hands Iruma the tissues while he's rambling about his apparent child.

While Azz hated to admit it, the ramble was kinda cute, and he wants to spend more time with Iruma.

"Azz? Asmodeus? Are you ok?" Iruma asked. "Oh! Sorry what did you need?" Azz asks nervously just to turn around and seeing Iruma holding out his hand with the tamagotchi in it, also noticing he moved from the chair to a bed that the nurses office has.

"Sooner or later I might need you to babysit Ai so... I wanted to show you how to use one of these!" Iruma says with a soft smile, Azz carefully takes the tamagotchi from his new acquaintance.

Iruma gets up from the bed to explain the buttons and controls to Azz.

|*|*|*|*|*|

They spent hours together after school talking, laughing, and taking care of Ai when she needed anything.
———

A/N!!!
I finally finished another chapter!! I'm sorry these are so short I'm still new to writing fics and can't write setting or simple actions and it's probably hell for the people trying to visualize!

Anyway about the beds in the nurse room
My school has these uncomfortable beds that people go on if their realllyy going through it, the beds ain't comfortable in this au either

Anyway see ya in the next chapter!!

-Author