Ow!

"Oww!" Iruma squeals in pain while clenching his bleeding arm after a failed skateboarding trick.

After sitting there on the concrete floor for what felt like hours he manages to get up and walk to his schools nurse office, leaving a trail of blood, "grandpa's gonna give me the scolding of a lifetime because of this" he mumbles under his breath sadly.

He continues to walk before stopping in front of a door saying "nurse office" sighing.

"I can't believe I'm actually going in here" he groans before walking or should I say limping in.

"Oh the nurse isn't here right now but I can help with..." a demon with beautiful pink hair and glasses says cleaning up some stuff, his voice trailing off when he looked up.

"Oh my! Are you ok!? Please sit down!" The demon rambles practically dragging poor Iruma to a seat and rushing to get supplies.

"I'm fine I get hurt all the time! Please don't worry too much.. uh what's your name?" Iruma asks nervously.

"My name is Alice Asmodeus,  please call me Azz for short and it feels more natural for me!" He shouts from across the room with a handful of supplies and taking a seat next to Iruma.

The boy, Azz sets down the supplies and instructs Iruma not to move as he goes to disinfect the area

"Ow!" Iruma yelps in pain

"Gosh! I am so sorry! I meant to warn you for this part, but I was so distracted from your injury that I just had to heal it before anything bad happened!" The demon sputters out quickly.

Iruma's face went from hurt to worried and began apologizing profusely and reassuring him it's alright.
"Thank goodness! I thought I hurt you but please don't scare me like that!" Azz sighs, relieved.

"Azz, um whose class are you in? I was put in the misfit class for uh.. certain reasons" a nervous laugh coming from Iruma as he looks out the window admiring the beautiful trees.

"Also in the misfit class" He answers hesitantly.

Iruma pauses for a moment then makes a worried face, "But- Why- How come I've I never noticed you!?" Trains of thought rushing through Iruma's head.

A laugh? From the assistant!?
After a few moments he stops and explains,
"Well I am wearing detection warding glasses! You know? The glasses that hide your presence?"

Iruma still sitting there in shock, "but you're still wearing them aren't you?" He asks before noticing his arm is already bandaged up.

Azz, already putting the supplies away just says "I'll tell you later" smiling softly then walking back to Iruma.

"I would love to keep talking to you but someone gave too much homework" Azz says, winking and waving goodbye to Iruma as his new friend walks out, also waving goodbye.

"I never asked him for his name..."